Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update-9-10
MelBrody posted:
Hello ladies! Please reply so we can see how each other is doing!

Melissa & Baby Clark
26w1d

wg - up around 18 pounds and now I have stopped looking lol.

s/c - Crazy heartburn still but also having some upper rib pain and the bottoms of my feet hurt. Some minor swelling both nothing to bad yet. Mostly just starting to feel uncomfortable. Went to the doctor last week and everything is looking good. Only thing is my docotor is pregnant (i did not realize as she was hiding it under scrubs) and is going on maternity leave so she will miss my whole 3rd trimester and possibly my birth if she dosent come back on time or if I deliver early. I am bummed about this. I wish she would have told me in the beginning but not much I can do about it now.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

36w3d

w/g: 15 lbs

s/c: Overall tired and sore. Sometimes my legs feel like they're tired of holding me up after I've been standing for a while, LOL. Hip pain at night, occasional heartburn, major bladder pressure (but no accidents!).

Other: This little guy feels bigger than my first son, which has me nervous. Or maybe I just notice his movements more? Either way, I'm preparing myself for another 41-week pregnancy and another 8.5 lb baby!

Next d/a: Thursday, the first of my weekly appts!!
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29, my DH is 36, and we have a chihuahua named Wonton and a PAL grad named Kawika =) We started TTC in April 2010 and got a BFP right away, ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful