Skip to content
Sad news
proudmommy252210 posted:
[TRIGGER] On Tuesday, there was no heartbeat for Daymian. I was induced that evening and delivered Daymian John at 12:13 PM on Wednesday the 12th. He was 11.8 oz and 10 inches long. He will live on in my heart forever.

ccornell77 responded:
(((hugs))) I am so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family.
Colleen (35), had 2 mc in 09. my DS's Drew (4) and Isaac (2).

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hugs. I am so sorry. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

proudmommy252210 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I guess I should have put this first that I had to make a new username because I couldnt remember the password and my cookies got reset.My old username was hopingforbaby2011. I went to the doctors today and the only thing that has come back that could have caused this to happen was apparently at some point I was exposed to a child with Paravirus B19.

Spotlight: Member Stories

-- Kelly (33) ~*~ Craig (36) ~*~ Eliana (5) ~*~ Joshua (3.5) ~*~ Rebekah (1.5) ~*~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~*~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~*~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.