Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekly Updates 9-17
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Little Dude

37w2d

w/g: 16 lbs

s/c: Hip and lower back soreness, lots of BHC but some occasional "real" contractions too! Sharp bladder pains when dude moves around and I feel like I have to pee every time I stand up.

Other: DS1 is STILL teething. He's cut 5 new teeth in the last couple of weeks and more are coming in. Poor little guy is MISERABLE and nobody in our house is getting any sleep when his baby Advil wears off. Still need to get the PnP back from my mom's, move a dresser, and pack the hospital bag... GBS test came back negative though!

Next d/a: This Thursday (they're weekly now!)
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Baby Clark

27w3d

w/g - 20 pounds!!! eeekkkkkkkkkkkk!

s/c - my weight is upseting but the doctor dosent seem to concerned so I guess I shouldnt be either. Its hard though...
I am uncomfortable all the time with a lot of back pain all day at work. Tylenol dosent help so I am just trying to deal with it for now. Crazy heartburn still but otherwise ok lol.

How is everyone else?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (31) DH (31) DS (pal grad 1/17/10). m/c 5/08 10/08. Trust in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.