Skip to content
Hurting..
hlvmom10 posted:
This has been a horrible month...the 15th was my 1 year since my first m.c. I lost my second child in March of this year...and this week is my due date..my heart hurts so much. I will praise the one who has chosen me to carry those sweet babies. But I wish the pain would go away. DH feels like I need to just try and think of other things, easier said than done. I wanted another baby so badly, and seeing other pregnant friends...it's like a stab in my heart . .. I know you would understand how im feeling...

britt.

ccornell77 responded:
So sorry you are going through this. We have all been there in one way or another. Sometimes there are no explanations for our losses. Hoping you can find some peace. (((hugs)))
Colleen (35), had 2 mc in 09. my DS's Drew (4) and Isaac (2).

CaylaAndBrandonBlue responded:
I Am So Sorry For Your Loss. I Am Currently Going Through The Same Thing. I Had A M/C On Sept. 23rd. I Was 5 Weeks & 6 Days. And Had A D&C Last Monday. && It Hurts. I Don't Know Why We Have To Go Through This. But I Guess Its Just Gods Way Of Telling Us Something. Just Got To Figure Out What Hes Trying To Say. It Will Get Better. && Hopefully In The Future You Will Finally Get To Have A Baby, The Same For Me.(: (*Hugs)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mama of three, a preteen boy, and two girls ages 2 and 4. TTC since July of 09 with a couple of roadblocks along the way, I had a chemical pregnancy i...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.