Skip to content
Weekly Updates 9/24
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Little Dude

38w2d

w/g: 15-16 lbs

s/c: RLP, SOB, BHC, near-constant bladder pressure, still seeing bits & pieces of the plug but nothing pink or bloody yet.

Other: I just can't shake this head cold! Feels like a sinus infection, really, and it settles into my chest at night so each morning is spent coughing it out. Ugh!

Next d/a: Thursday afternoon for a routine checkup
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Baby Clark

28w2d - Made it to the thrid trimester!!

w/g - 20 pounds

s/c - Never ending heartburn, back pain & swelling. I cant even get my rings off without the help of lotion now lol. Lots & lots of movement

other - my baby shower is on Saturday, I am very excited!!

Julie - I hope you feel better soon!

shanastash responded:
... back again... well, not yet anyway, just peeking around a bit while i am waiting to ttc! saw that you are KU again, congrats!!!

just wondering, are you going with a hawaiian name again? if so, what (i know, last time it was a secret!) ... hope to hear from you soon!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Jennaraya Kailani born 11.16.10 @ 11:48 pm, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20.25 inches long!

kj121 responded:
Karen and baby Jason (we finally decided on a name after much discussion!)

23w4d
WebRepcurrentVotenoRatingnoWeight

Still no weight gain, which is perfectly fine with me! Midwives seem fine with it as well.

Constant heartburn. We go for a follow up u/s on Oct. 4 so that they can get the rest of the pics of the heart that they didn't get the first time.

Next d/a: Oct 11, routine.
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laura (22) DH (24) TTC # 1. I had a m/c on 3/09 at 5 weeks and a blighted ovum on 7/09 @ 9 weeks. Had to have a D & C in July 09. BFP 1/30/10!! Sa...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.