Weekly Updates 9/24
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Little Dude

38w2d

w/g: 15-16 lbs

s/c: RLP, SOB, BHC, near-constant bladder pressure, still seeing bits & pieces of the plug but nothing pink or bloody yet.

Other: I just can't shake this head cold! Feels like a sinus infection, really, and it settles into my chest at night so each morning is spent coughing it out. Ugh!

Next d/a: Thursday afternoon for a routine checkup
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Baby Clark

28w2d - Made it to the thrid trimester!!

w/g - 20 pounds

s/c - Never ending heartburn, back pain & swelling. I cant even get my rings off without the help of lotion now lol. Lots & lots of movement

other - my baby shower is on Saturday, I am very excited!!

Julie - I hope you feel better soon!

shanastash responded:
... back again... well, not yet anyway, just peeking around a bit while i am waiting to ttc! saw that you are KU again, congrats!!!

just wondering, are you going with a hawaiian name again? if so, what (i know, last time it was a secret!) ... hope to hear from you soon!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Jennaraya Kailani born 11.16.10 @ 11:48 pm, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20.25 inches long!

kj121 responded:
Karen and baby Jason (we finally decided on a name after much discussion!)

23w4d
WebRepcurrentVotenoRatingnoWeight

Still no weight gain, which is perfectly fine with me! Midwives seem fine with it as well.

Constant heartburn. We go for a follow up u/s on Oct. 4 so that they can get the rest of the pics of the heart that they didn't get the first time.

Next d/a: Oct 11, routine.
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team