Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekly Updates 10/1
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Little Dude

39w2d

w/g: 10 lbs as of Thursday's appt... guess being sick for the last 2 weeks made me drop a few lbs

s/c: Was dilated to 3.5 cm at last Thursday's OB appt!! Lots of BHC, back, hip, and butt pain. Feels like the muscle soreness after a great workout but I've been doing more laying around than working out... lol

Other: Feel like he's coming this week. Trying to get everything wrapped up at work but having trouble concentrating... imagine that

Next d/a: Thursday afternoon, routine OB Check
Julie (29) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Julie your soo close. Can't wait to hear your story!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

bethann88 responded:
Grad lurking...

Julie, can't believe you're so close already! Look forward to hearing your birth story.
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
PAL Grad, DS born 3/30/12

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Baby Clark

29w2d

w/g - no comments lol

s/c - Lots of back pain, sciatica........boo... and just not feeling well in general. Work is stressful and I know I should get more excersise in but Im so tired and achy by the time I get home I just done feel like it.... I am only 29 weeks and am scared of how I will feel in a month lol. He is moving a lot and always passes his kick counts Had my baby shower last Saturday and it was awesome! Plannin on seting up his nursey in the weeks to come....

Doctor - Glucose test this Thursday.... gotta drink that gross drink!

Julie - Soooo close! Hope all goes well with the birth and cant wait to hear all about it!

kj121 responded:
24w4d WebRepcurrentVotenoRatingnoWeight

w/g: still none

I can finally eat something other than chicken noodle soup and crackers!! woot woot!! Other than that, my legs have been cramping like crazy and I often wake up in the middle of the night with them, and it's about to drive me crazy!!

next d/a: Thursday
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I am 26 years old. My husband is 28. We have a daughter who is going to turn 3 in december. I have had 4 M/C in 4 years. And now preg...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful