Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekly Updates 10/1
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Little Dude

39w2d

w/g: 10 lbs as of Thursday's appt... guess being sick for the last 2 weeks made me drop a few lbs

s/c: Was dilated to 3.5 cm at last Thursday's OB appt!! Lots of BHC, back, hip, and butt pain. Feels like the muscle soreness after a great workout but I've been doing more laying around than working out... lol

Other: Feel like he's coming this week. Trying to get everything wrapped up at work but having trouble concentrating... imagine that

Next d/a: Thursday afternoon, routine OB Check
Julie (29) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Julie your soo close. Can't wait to hear your story!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

bethann88 responded:
Grad lurking...

Julie, can't believe you're so close already! Look forward to hearing your birth story.
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
PAL Grad, DS born 3/30/12

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Baby Clark

29w2d

w/g - no comments lol

s/c - Lots of back pain, sciatica........boo... and just not feeling well in general. Work is stressful and I know I should get more excersise in but Im so tired and achy by the time I get home I just done feel like it.... I am only 29 weeks and am scared of how I will feel in a month lol. He is moving a lot and always passes his kick counts Had my baby shower last Saturday and it was awesome! Plannin on seting up his nursey in the weeks to come....

Doctor - Glucose test this Thursday.... gotta drink that gross drink!

Julie - Soooo close! Hope all goes well with the birth and cant wait to hear all about it!

kj121 responded:
24w4d WebRepcurrentVotenoRatingnoWeight

w/g: still none

I can finally eat something other than chicken noodle soup and crackers!! woot woot!! Other than that, my legs have been cramping like crazy and I often wake up in the middle of the night with them, and it's about to drive me crazy!!

next d/a: Thursday
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Marissa I'm 22, my husband Matt (23) and I live in Sunny Belleair Bluffs FL right by the beach :) We have 2 dogs a pitbull Myley shes 3...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.