Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tueday Update 10-9
MelBrody posted:
Melissa & Baby Clark

30w2d-----love being in the 30s now lol

w/g - not telling....

s/c - Back pain is a little better now thank God!!! Otherwise I am mainly uncomfortbale and tired all the time..... heartburn and all the normal stuff still applying...

other - Blood pressure was up a bit at the last appointment. Then I failed the glucose screening so I have to go back for the 3 hour test. booo.....

How is everyone else doing?

vybe77 responded:
Hi all! Happy to be back and hoping for a better outcome this time

Vicky and bean
5 weeks (Monday)
LMP Sept. 10th 2012
EDD June 17th 2013

s/c- Mild back discomfort from time to time, breast tenderness and am already peeing more often..had a bout of constipation this weekend (sorry TMI)

other- 1st appt. Nov. 6th
Send me prayers

hgreenwood7058 replied to vybe77's response:
thinking of you vicky!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started ttcing on 4/10 discovered after 4 months discovered hormonal problem took prednisone got pregnant 10/3/10 on 11/11/10 found out not hearbeat...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.