Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday update: Oct. 22nd
vybe77 posted:
Hi ladies, hope you all had a great weekend!!

Vicky & bean
6 weeks today

w/g: none so far
s/c: I am feeling tired, enough to go to bed before my son does..I have some cramping (which scares me) and my SO says I am moody..I guess he would know better than I
I am actually worried about having no symptoms..I had some slight ones after confirming pregnancy but they died away mid week last week and I don't feel as if they've come back..there is no spotting though so that is always good..
Other: I am trying to stay away from the ER for now partly because I don't want to know if my levels are low and partly because I know that even at 6w it is sometimes impossible to see anything in the sac and that would just scare me more at this point..
Fingers crossed that this week goes by smoothly and that there is no repeat of the past two pregnancies..
How are you all doing/feeling?

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Baby Clark

32w1d

w/g - hmmm.....still not telling lol

s/c - I have a cold and I feel like crap. Lots of swelling, and of course I have entered into the uncomfortable stage. Cant sit, lay down or do anything for more than 10 minutes before I have to move. The doctors diagonsed me with gestational diabetes so that has been pretty rough but I am manging it and my blood sugar numbers look pretty good so far. I am just annoyed with having to worry about my diet amongst everything else. But its all for the baby so I guess I will have to deal.

Work is still pretty bad to, I wish I could just take maternity leave early lol.

On a happy note... I finished his nursery! Its looks great and I love going in there and sitting. Sometimes my boobs actually leak while I am in there lol. But only spratically.

Vicky - I hate that the innocence of your pregnancy has been taken away by previous losses. I truley hope this week flys by fast and you start feeling more symptoms soon.

vybe77 replied to MelBrody's response:
Hey Mel

I'm so sorry that work is still so stressful still..that is not a cool situation to have to deal with
As for the nursery I want to see pics on FB girl!!

britt200408 responded:
I'm somewhere in my 9th week today, not sure on the exact day since my due date has changed 3 times already! I'll get the officially official one at my next appointment. lol

w/g: Nothing really. I normally fluctuate /-3 pounds on any given day, so I haven't noticed any steady or permanent gain yet.
s/c: Morning sickness seems to be easing off a bit and I got a rx for zofran at my last appointment, so the last week or so has been better. I can actually get off the couch. Other than that, I'm always starving and I get up about 4 times every night to pee, which is starting to really annoy me. I've been craving all junk food (chocolate, jello, pudding, ice cream, and donuts), which is no good. With DS I couldn't stand the thought of eating anything sweet for about 6 months, so it was really really easy to eat right. I'm afraid I'm going to gain 80 pounds with this one!
In other news, DS's birthday party is this weekend so that should be fun. He will be 4 on the 30th. I can hardly believe it!

Vicky - I am really hoping for the best for you! Try to hang in there until your appointment. I know it's rough. You're right about the ER though...since it's so early, it might just be more stressful if they can't see much yet. I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you!

Mel - I am SO dreading the uncomfortable stage. I started to get all panicky towards the end with DS. lol Each day felt like another week. Sorry you're sick and work sucks, hopefully you'll make it to maternity leave with your sanity in tact! I worked retail my whole pregnancy with DS and I hated it. I'm so glad we're in a position now where I can stay home this time. I definitely have respect for working mamas!
Brittanie(24), DH(25), DS(4), m/c 11/11, LO due 5/24/13!

kj121 responded:
Karen and baby Jason

27w3d

w/g: 3 lbs and at my last appt, the midwife told me no more weight gain if I want to have a VBAC.

other than that, I am tired all the time. I went thru all the baby clothes last weekend and sorted them out, so I have a better idea of what we still need. My church is doing a baby shower in about a month and I've had people ask me what we needed, so I'm glad to finally have that out of the way.

next d/a: sometime next month... my memory is gone
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team

Spotlight: Member Stories

37yr. 19yr DS born 91. 95 M/C 13yr DS born 97 from 1st marraiage. Remarried Sept. 26th, 2009. M/C 11/10.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.