Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Here I go again...maybe...
jenasci posted:
Well took another hpt the other day and it came back positive again. We are still trying not to get to excited about it, but I'm having a lot more symptoms this time around. I'm gonna try to get in to my doctor as soon as I can to see what's going on. Here's hoping, right?

BrittanyArgueta responded:
I know how you feel, i just got a positive as well but im nervous about going to the doctor since this is when i lost my first. I hope everything goes well for you! How far along are you?

vybe77 responded:
Hey jenasci..first off congrats on the 2nd positive..fingers crossed that all goes superbly for you..
I understand perfectly about not wanting to get excited I am in the exact same boat right now..
I still have barely any symptoms and I am 6w2d along today and I am terrified of going to the OB tomorrow..I called in and voiced my fears and they asked me to come in and we will be going to u/s..although I've been wanting to know I am so scared that the news will be bad..on top of that my throat has been so sore for the last few days and this morning I noticed little red bumps in the back of it so I'm worried about that too..
I would say (in your case) that you shouldn't worry too much because you say you have symptoms so that is always a good sign..symptoms usually means elevating levels of HCG.. GL to all of us and I hope we all three get to take this journey together..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32) Proud work-from-home mama to my petite little pixie, born 9.28.08, and my bouncing baby boy is due to arrive 5.14.10! Two little ones lost 4/0...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful