Skip to content
Here I go again...maybe...
jenasci posted:
Well took another hpt the other day and it came back positive again. We are still trying not to get to excited about it, but I'm having a lot more symptoms this time around. I'm gonna try to get in to my doctor as soon as I can to see what's going on. Here's hoping, right?

BrittanyArgueta responded:
I know how you feel, i just got a positive as well but im nervous about going to the doctor since this is when i lost my first. I hope everything goes well for you! How far along are you?

vybe77 responded:
Hey jenasci..first off congrats on the 2nd positive..fingers crossed that all goes superbly for you..
I understand perfectly about not wanting to get excited I am in the exact same boat right now..
I still have barely any symptoms and I am 6w2d along today and I am terrified of going to the OB tomorrow..I called in and voiced my fears and they asked me to come in and we will be going to u/s..although I've been wanting to know I am so scared that the news will be bad..on top of that my throat has been so sore for the last few days and this morning I noticed little red bumps in the back of it so I'm worried about that too..
I would say (in your case) that you shouldn't worry too much because you say you have symptoms so that is always a good sign..symptoms usually means elevating levels of HCG.. GL to all of us and I hope we all three get to take this journey together..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05 ^Friday^, DS#1 11/06, DS#2 - ^Jeremiah^ - had Anencephaly, a severe neural tube defect - Born 8/14/09, Died 8/17/09, M...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.