Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
News, news, news
vybe77 posted:
Went to the ER last night because of horrendous migraines and spotting. The spotting has now stopped and the ER visit was a success..we saw BB on u/s measuring exactly 6w6d and we had a HB of 120 BPM!! HCG count was at 21 994 and of course I do have to repeat it this week but I think this time we might have a winner

britt200408 responded:
YES! So glad you got to get an early peek at your LO and all seems to be well. I hope the migraines go away. It seems like I had horrible completely debilitating migraines during week 6 as well. I almost called my doctor to see if I could get vicodin they were so frequent and so bad, but thankfully they went away! Hopefully yours will, too.
Brittanie(24), DH(25), DS(4), m/c 11/11, LO due 5/24/13!

kj121 responded:
Great news!! sticky vibes going your way!!
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team

BrittanyArgueta responded:
WOOT WOOT! I will be praying for you girl

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.