Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feeling movement, finally!!!
jhetsmom posted:
I think I can speak for all us girls here when I say that regardless of the reassurance provided to us during pregnancy, there is always that fear lingering of a loss. I have had the worst anxiety about it since the m/c in april. I am 17w2d and for the last 3 days I have been feeling my baby move. The first time I knew for sure it was baby, I bawled! Now, DH has been able to feel it and it is a huge relief. I used to only feel this way when I was getting an u/s. With the baby moving and being able to really feel it just reassures me it is doing well and thriving.

Anyone else felt their LO move yet? When did you first feel it moving?

britt200408 responded:
Oh I can't wait for that! I'm 10w3d today so I just keep thinking ok I'll probably feel movement by Christmas. With DS I think I was around 17-18 weeks when I first realized what it was.

I'm so glad you get to have that sort of constant reassurance from here on out!
Brittanie(24), DH(25), DS(4), m/c 11/11, LO due 5/24/13!

jhetsmom replied to britt200408's response:
Same here. I was a lil over 16 weeks and with my sister in the car. I kept telling her, I feel a thumping under my seat belt. She was the one who told me it was hiccups from the baby. I would have never guessed. But with this one, it got hiccups this afternoon and it I knew it right off the bat.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Your lucky to have felt it so early. I was almost 21 weeks.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a wonderful 2 year old boy who loves to drive his momma crazy. I also have an 11 year old step daughter and 13 year old step son. 4 angels in h...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.