Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday update Oct. 29th
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies..I hope everyone had a great weekend

Vicky & Bean
7 weeks today!!
So happy to write that because with my last two pregnancies I didn't get to make it any further than 6 weeks w/o starting to bleed and m/c..I know I'm not out of the woods yet but I feel very hopeful this time around..
While at the hospital the Dr. and I discussed my last losses and from bantering back and forth we figured out that I should have been getting my win-rho injection after every time I bleed during pregnancy so that is probably why I lost the last two..at least now I have an idea of why and I know it wasn't genetic or something I did wrong..
S/C: Major, debilitating migraines..Tylenol is my new best friend.. nausea has set in and I am having great difficulty doing my daycare every day..thank Heavens my SO is now doing it with me so I can put the brunt of the day on him..I do feel bad for it but I will get him back when I feel better..
Other: Have to find a day this week where I can go in for the tests my OB wanted..the HCG count was from the hospital this weekend but I still haven't gone in for the other tests she had ordered..I have to not eat for 8 hrs prior to these tests and when I don't eat I feel extremely more nauseous so I don't know how I will do it but I have to find a way and a day this week..
Hope everyone else is doing great

vybe77 responded:
Oh and I forgot to add that because of the nausea and getting sick I am down 10 lbs!!

britt200408 responded:
I hope everyone is staying clear of Sandy! We're getting a little bit of it in Cleveland, but nothing too severe. Just a lot of closed roads due to flooding and downed trees, but thankfully our building hasn't lost power.

My update: 10w4d today
S/C: Starting to get a little belly which is encouraging. With my m/c I remember I was supposed to be 10 weeks and I wasn't showing anything at all. Still feeling sick mostly in the evenings and whenever I eat, but I haven't had any vomiting since my appointment 2 weeks ago so that's good. Other than that, I am still constantly hungry. Last night I had 2 huge portions of dinner, then not even 2 hours later my stomach was growling so I had more food. Then more food 2 hours after that right before bed, otherwise I wake up around 3am because I am so hungry. I have no idea how I have managed to not gain any weight yet, but I'm sure it will catch up to me because I haven't been craving the healthiest stuff. You would think I would be better about that, especially since I'll finish my degree in Nutrition in Jan! haha I'm not doing a great job of leading by example right now!
Other: Today is DS's birthday. He's 4! I can't believe it. I've also started feeling more confident and allowing myself to get even more excited. I started getting a pack of diapers every time I go grocery shopping so we will be all stocked up. I haven't been able to bring myself to buy any other baby items yet. I'll probably do most of that once I can feel movement and hopefully not be so paranoid!

Vicky: I'm so happy you have made it this far! Hopefully your migraines go away, but then again at least you know it's probably a side effect of hormones, which is a good thing. I feel torn about still being sick...it's annoying, but at the same time I get stressed if I have a day where I feel mostly normal!
Brittanie(24), DH(25), DS(4), m/c 11/11, LO due 5/24/13!

kj121 responded:
Karen & Jason

28w1d - 3rd trimester, yay!!!

w/g: I'm still putting down 3 lbs, because we don't have a scale at home, and I refuse to weigh myself on the scale at the grocery store in front of everyone, lol.

other: heartburn all the time. I can't sleep anymore other than a couple of hours at a time - frustrating, which means that I'm tired all the time.

I have the glucose test on Thursday morning. Soooo not looking forward to it, but I might as well get it over and done with.

Next d/a: Nov. 8
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Blue Team

vybe77 replied to kj121's response:
Britt- I know exactly how you feel about the symptoms..on the one hand you certainly don't want to feel sick but when the symptoms alleviate you feel like is there a reason why they went away? That's what sucks about having been through a loss you an never just enjoy things from day to day..
Today finds me in limbo..my day was great, only had to take Tylenol once for the headaches and I was actually able to handle my daycare and make a trip to the park with the kiddos but as dinner time came around my headaches came back and now my left ear is stinging like crazy!! First last week was the sore throat and now the ear..I'm wondering if maybe I don't have a slight cold or flu or something..I will try to sneak into the mini clinic at my OB's office tomorrow since I will already be in the neighbourhood for the other tests I need to get done..
Karen- I don't know if your OB has mentioned it to you (or if you've mentioned to him/her about the heartburn) but with all my pregnancies I was told I was allowed tums or even better zantac pills..they work wonders and the heartburn goes bye-bye in no time..

MelBrody responded:
Super late update...
Melissa & Baby Clark

33w4d

w/g - ok, ok, 26 pounds....

s/c - Cant sleep, or be comfortable anywhere. Back pain, swelling and of course the diabeties.... ready to fly through the next month and have this baby!! The carpal tunnel is espically bad some days... My hands are weak and go numb constantly.. boo... whinny pregnant woman here!

Routine doctor on Friday, lets hope all goes well.

Have a good week everyone!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.