Skip to content
Debating with myself to test
babymomma14 posted:
Okay so I am new here I lost my baby girl when she was ten days old she had a really bad heart condtion that could not be fixed. So me and the hunny did have sex during that six week period quite a few times. Well when should I get my period its been 7 weeks am I over reacting? We really want to start trying again well we did but we both know that we can never fill that void that Josie has left but I know we did the right thing for our daughter she would not want us to be sad.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
First off I am sorry about your baby girl. Its hard to say. Yes you could be pregnant again. However, I didn't get my first af until 11 1/2 weeks after I had my son. So it could be your body adjusting as well. You could test. If positive then you will want to make an appointment. If negative it could be your body getting back to itself again.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mama of three, a preteen boy, and two girls ages 2 and 4. TTC since July of 09 with a couple of roadblocks along the way, I had a chemical pregnancy i...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.