Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Just got a BFP
    agbdiva posted:
    Totally shocked that I got a BFP tonight. I took a pregnancy test so I could safely take Aleve because my lower back was killing me. My chiropractor said I had inflammation. I feel crampy but at least I know why. I will try to get my OB to call in heparin and prometrium tomorrow for my peace of mind and hopefully get in Monday to be seen since I am high risk.

My DD was born 12/10 after 2 mc. She has Prader-Willi Syndrome and this baby could also have it. This pregnancy is totally unplanned, but I am okay with that. Here's hoping for the best.
    Me (42) DH(50) DD 11 months

M/C 6/08(unknown) M/C 8/09(trisomy 15)

hgreenwood7058 responded:
    Congrats and best wishes. Heres to a H&H 9 months
    Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

agbdiva responded:
    Trigs:

I m/c. It will be okay.
    Me (42) DH(50) DD 11 months

M/C 6/08(unknown) M/C 8/09(trisomy 15)

hgreenwood7058 replied to agbdiva's response:
    I am sorry . Best wishes hun
    Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Mandy_Smiles replied to agbdiva's response:
    Lurking...

(((HUGS))). I am so sorry for your loss.
    Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

Spotlight: Member Stories

m/c August 2010 at 6 weeks. Me and my husband were very sad and did not try again until March 2011 and we are happy that our first time trying again w...More

Helpful Tips

Email Digests Are Back!
    Don't get to your favorite boards every day? We're all busy, so sometimes it is nice to have your board come to you. WebMD Community now ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 21 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.