Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help?
CaylaAndBrandonBlue posted:
So About Two Weeks Ago I Started Discharging Clear Stuff Really Bad, It Finally Stopped. Then 3 Days Ago I Was Suppose To Start My Period, I Didn't. I Was Having Really Bad Period Cramps & My Back Was Hurting Bad. This Morning I Feel Fine. On Sept. 23rd I Miscarried. Could I Be Pregnant Again???
LaKota ; 09-23-12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I had the "clear stuff" multiple times both when pregnant and when not pregnant. If you haven't started your period I would suggest taking a test. The cramping could have been implantation but not necessarily. Did you have a period post m/c? I ask because it took almost 3 months before af showed for me. Good luck and best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

CaylaAndBrandonBlue replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
yeah i had a period last month on the 19th. but not one this month. I'm prob. going to get a PT this weekend. & the cramping feels just like Its only in my uterus, not my stomach like it was before when i had period cramps.
LaKota ; 09-23-12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and married to the love of my life Nick. We are due with our first little boy May 26th 2010. We have had two miscarriages in 2008 an...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful