Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help?
CaylaAndBrandonBlue posted:
So About Two Weeks Ago I Started Discharging Clear Stuff Really Bad, It Finally Stopped. Then 3 Days Ago I Was Suppose To Start My Period, I Didn't. I Was Having Really Bad Period Cramps & My Back Was Hurting Bad. This Morning I Feel Fine. On Sept. 23rd I Miscarried. Could I Be Pregnant Again???
LaKota ; 09-23-12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I had the "clear stuff" multiple times both when pregnant and when not pregnant. If you haven't started your period I would suggest taking a test. The cramping could have been implantation but not necessarily. Did you have a period post m/c? I ask because it took almost 3 months before af showed for me. Good luck and best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

CaylaAndBrandonBlue replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
yeah i had a period last month on the 19th. but not one this month. I'm prob. going to get a PT this weekend. & the cramping feels just like Its only in my uterus, not my stomach like it was before when i had period cramps.
LaKota ; 09-23-12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Liz (29) and Ryan (29) DD#1 - Emma is 4 years old, DD#2 - Mackenzie is an angel in heaven. I am pregnant with baby #3. It is another girl and we could...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful