Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just checking in on everyone!
britt200408 posted:
I know this board is pretty much dead, but there are a few of you I have been thinking and wondering about. I hope all is well! I was 19 weeks on Christmas, feeling lots of movement now. We had the anatomy scan but chose not to find out the sex this time around. Overall I'm feeling pretty good and excited to be almost halfway done.

I hope everyone had a good holiday and here's to a happy new year!
Brittanie(24), DH(25), DS(4), m/c 11/11, LO due 5/24/13!

smithc27 responded:
Makes me sad that there is so little activity here now, because this board was my best friend throughout my pg. But maybe (optimist!) that just means there are less losses to all you beautiful ladies

To the girls that are still here, ((HUGS)) and I hope to rejoin you someday!
~Charlotte(27), DH(27), M/C 3/11, PAL baby Addison 2/12/12

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Lurking...

Yay for movement and feeling good! I know this was posted a month ago, but I hope all is well and keep cookin' that bun in your oven!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Eli (32) DH (35) Two kids Tristan (8) and Makenzie (6). One angel in heaven on 2/24/10. My first M/C in a family that hasn't had an M/C in 3 gener...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.