Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Birth Announcement: Josephine Anne
teacherbeck posted:
Hey ladies! I have not been very active on this board this pregnancy, as I have been on the PAL GRAD board quite a bit...
But I wanted to post and let you know my sweet Josephine Anne was born on January 10th at 628 am. She was 9lbs 6 oz and 21 inches! She is BFing well and sleeping a few hours at a time through the night.

Short story- I woke up at 3am to strong contrax, we got to the hossy at 4ish and started the iv fluids for the epi and the GroupStrepB antibiotics also. Got the epi at 5:45ish and by 6ish I was at 10 and my water broke all over the doctor. Pushed her out at 628am. There was meconium in the amniotic fluid (meaning she had a bowel movement in the womb) so there was some concern there and also I only had time to get one bag of GSB antibiotics, and I was scared to death something would happen to her during birth... I dont know if everyone feels this way or if its because we lost ^Jackson^ but I get SO nervous during labor. But everything was fine and she is here and healthy!!
I am so so thankful, I feel the Lord has heard my prayers and blessed my babies(my 2yr old & my newborn), and I am just overwhelmed at how perfect and sweet they both are. I am feeling very thankful right now, I am sure most moms feel this way but I think coming from a place of loss, it magnifies how wonderful it is when everything is OK.
((((hugs))) ladies!!
Becky (31) DH (38) DD (dec 2010) Juliet- she is PERFECT in every way! BFP May 2012 Progesterone 2x/day, due Jan 2013

TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Congratulations again!!!!!!! I love her name, so sweet.
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

earleyml1012 responded:
Congrats and yay on the fast labor! I completely understand being nervous during the labor...I was the same way. My second daughter was also 9lbs 60z and 21 inches long. She's now 15 months and weighs 25lbs, so watch out momma!
Me (28) DH (28) DD (12/6/08) EDD (10/21/11) Pink Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC since October 2003. Chemical Pregnancy in 2004. Lost 85 pounds in 2008-2009. Natural BFP #1 on 9-26-2009. MC on 10-2-2009 @ 6w Cycles haven't ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.