Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
update
jhetsmom posted:
I have been mia lately mainly due to life events. i am chugging right along through this pregnancy. 31 weeks seems like such a long time to be pregnant but 9 weeks feels so far away. i switched obs at 28 weeks. did my gtt with the first and got the results from the new one. Negative btw. I went into labor at 30 weeks and the stopped lil man from coming. i now am on modified bed rest with procardia to make the contractions less effective. Even though i am dilated, the dr said my cervix is still long and the placenta is healthy, both good signs. Plus the fft came back negative. Ive had to stop working. My new dr is very proactive in monitoring the preterm labor. She is also letting me vbac which was my reason for switching to her. Now my only concern is for when i go into labor. My dr seems to think i am going to go early and fast. With ds I wss at a 2 since 24 weeks to 34. At 36 weeks i measured at 3-4 at my dr when she sent me for a nst. the hour between my dr and the nst i went to a 7 without any pain and only 2 contractions. ds was footling breech so i was rushed into a csection

jhetsmom responded:
dang phone... new dr is making sure everything that we can do is being done to make sure i dont end up another csection. as for my stats this pregnancy, i have gained 27lbs, crave reeses peanut butter cups and either laugh or cry at very inappropriate times. dh doesnt know what to do with me half the time. ds just likes to egg it on. being 3 he almost has a responsibility to. i just wish he wouldn't lift my shirt up in public and point out my "huge" belly.

i want to know how the other girls from ttcal are doing? everyone else having the same problems i am with internet and life?

Mandy_Smiles replied to jhetsmom's response:
Lurking....

I am glad that your new Dr is going to let you do the vbac that you want, and that they are monitoring you closely. I craved Reese's cups with my last pregnancy! Keep cookin' that beautiful babe!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 37 and my DH is 30. This will be my fourth pregnancy. Have DD#1 who is 6 1/2 and DD#2 who is 5. Third pregnancy ended in m/c in June 2008 at 6 we...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.