Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
POS
shanastash posted:
yesterday and this morning... BFP! i went to the doc already to get blood work done. tomorrow afternoon i get my results. i am sooo anxious. my hubby doesn't even know yet! we have been trying for the last 5 months and this month i was convinced that i wasn't/haven't been ovulating...i guess i had!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Jennaraya Kailani born 11.16.10 @ 11:48 pm, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20.25 inches long!

smithc27 responded:
That is such exciting news! Fingers crossed for a good high number KUP
~Charlotte(27), DH(27), M/C 3/11, PAL baby Addison 2/12/12

teacherbeck responded:
So excited for you Shana!!
Also the PAL Gradboard is fairly active and there will be some people you may remember from your last pregnancy (like me!, lol). I will find the link and post in case you are interested. Its a closed group for grads from this webMD board, so I think you send an email and they'll add you then you can log in and post.
Becky (31) DH (38) DD (dec 2010) Juliet- she is PERFECT in every way! BFP May 2012 Progesterone 2x/day, due Jan 2013

TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

Mandy_Smiles responded:
OMG how exciting Shana! We were on here together! I am lurking. How did your #'s come back? Any news? KUP!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

vybe77 replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
Ok Shana here I am on the PAL boards waiting for that update.. again I'm so sorry you had to read that from Katie...it really shouldn't have been said but please feel welcome to come update on TTCAL anytime you feel like it because we all want you to regardless of what was said...I hope you got good results on Monday..
Patiently waiting for an update
Vicky 35 and Chris 33
His and hers family of 4 kids
Mine-DD Emily 12..DS Kody 10
His-DD Rinoa 11
Ours-DS Maxim 4

shanastash replied to vybe77's response:
oh my gosh! sorry ladies! .... as you know i have a 2 year old little girl and she keeps me busy! i am also trying to finish a quilt for a grad gift...

here is all my number updates (could be off by about 20 because i didn't write them down and i was doing something at the time of talking to the nurse!)

1st - 20 (iffy, right?)
2nd - 160
3rd - 380
4th - 1160 (i think, i know it was 1100 something!)

i go in on April 9th to have my first, OF VERY MANY, ultrasound. she wanted to make it a tad bit later because based on my first couple of numbers, she thinks i O'd later than what my LMP says but based on the date of the ultrasound and when i think i O'd, i might not still see the heartbeat. so once again, i am kinda nervous...that is my update.

thanks ladies, i was more upset for the ladies on there who have been trying for years to read what she wrote. i know that everyone is entiled to have a bad day, but no one deserves to see what what was written.

i have been SOOO tired lately. with a 2 year old, not a good combination! my DD has started to want to boycott naps...that is a NO GO now, she has to take a nap whether she wants to or not! at least for an hour! ha!

i hope to see some BFPs soon so i can have my ladies in here with me!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Jennaraya Kailani born 11.16.10 @ 11:48 pm, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20.25 inches long!

babyj1017 replied to shanastash's response:
Hey Shana! Your numbers are looking good. Glad to see an update from you. Continued prayers and good thoughts coming your way for a smooth pregnancy!
Jenny(31), DH(34), DD(6), DS(4), m/c(5/2012), BFP 8/9/12 EDD 4/18/13!!

hgreenwood7058 replied to shanastash's response:
Good numbers shana. When was your last blood draw?
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

shanastash replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
last friday was my last draw. had to wait til monday to get the number. longest weekend it seemed like! hehe!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Adina (31) & DH (31). DS 10/07, m/c #1 6/09, m/c #2, 9/09, MTHFR taking 4 mg folic acid & baby aspirin. BFP 12/22/09, PAL Grad 8/25/2010. Than...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.