Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Progesterone Levels
Jhawkchick posted:
Hi All... I'm new here and wanted to ask a quick question about progesterone levels. I had my blood work done at 7W 1D and it came back at 12.2. Doc says he likes to see it over 10 but wants me to go back for more tests at 8w 1d to make sure the levels are going up. When I did a quick google search I found that the "average" for someone at this point is above 20. Being that I'm not just below average, but so close the lowest level considered healthy has me a little worried. Have any of you heard of P-levels in this range with positive outcomes? Just looking for a little reassurance. Thanks!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.