Skip to content
went to doc today
shanastash posted:
went to my "new ob" appt...not sure why they call it new...have been there before! all is fine and dandy. she said that she doesn't want to see me gain and that she said she'd like for me to actually lose. i am hoping that it won't be a problem because with my DD (2 yo), i kept losing but was trying to ONLY gain 15 lbs. oh well. if i do gain, i gain, if i lose, i lose. i am NOT gonna stress about it, i am just gonna eat healthy and listen to my body.

my craving, although it's "too early to crave things yet", is cabbage, cole slaw to be exact. which i NORMALLY do NOT like! so maybe something in cabbage is needed? or maybe it's the sweetness of the sauce? hehe!

my ultrasound is set up for the 9th, this coming tuesday. i am HOPING/PRAYING to see a heartbeat, but because i do believe i O'd late, as long as the baby measures a week smaller than the 8 weeks that it's "suppose" to be and no heartbeat, i think i will be okay....MAYBE?!!?! who am i kidding?! i want to see a heartbeat SOOOO badly!

that's my update!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Jennaraya Kailani born 11.16.10 @ 11:48 pm, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20.25 inches long!

vybe77 responded:
Happy to hear all is going good
Vicky 35 and Chris 33
His and hers family of 4 kids
Mine-DD Emily 12..DS Kody 10
His-DD Rinoa 11
Ours-DS Maxim 4

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (30) DH (33) Our Angel Boy 5/21/10 +HPT 10/25/10 EDD 7/19/11ish

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.