Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Miscarried March 13th.
An_251412 posted:
I started bleeding bad March 13th. Had blood tests done and the HCG was at 56. Went back on the 15th and the blood levels were down to 34. Then March 21st my levels were confirmed negative. My bleeding quit on the 18th. I took a pregnancy test at home on the 18th and it was negative. Then today April 10th I had an urge to take a pregnancy test. I got two positive tests. Is it possible I am pregnant again?

* I had intercourse the 20th, the 24th, and then April 8th.

* Had spotting very scant on April 7th.

michelle063007 responded:
I have heard of people getting pregnant again right away like that. Plus, the blood tests that the doctors do are much more sensitive than the HPT I think so for them to have confirmed it negative back in March, I dont think a HPT would be picking up hormones still from the last pregnancy?? Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Melissa (41) DH (43) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 6 and an amazing son who is 3.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.