Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
monday updates 4/22
shanastash posted:
am 9w4d. i have not gained any weight, i have actually lost one. my cravings are grapes and bean burritos! not together, thank goodness!

i am still tired but the "evening sickness" is going away. i don't have another doc appointment until may 7th, but just for a doc visit. i am large so i don't think we'll hear the heartbeat through the doohickey they use on just the belly! (wow! i am losing it!)... and i don't get another ultra sound until may 13th, for the 12w genetic measuring for trisomy 13 and downs.

i believe all is okay, but this time around, they seem to not be checking me as much. i THINK i am okay with it but deep down i kinda feel jaded. weird right? i don't have the feeling of anxiety with this pregnancy but i am definately nervous. just not so much. weird.
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Jennaraya Kailani born 11.16.10 @ 11:48 pm, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20.25 inches long!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Krista (29) DH (30), DS (4), DD (18 mos), 5 angels, and one on the way! EDD 10/6/10

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.