Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Doctor's Appt.
michelle063007 posted:
Hi everyone, just updating...
I went to the doctor yesterday--boring routine visit, but thats ok I met with a midwife this time. She measured my uterus--actually measuring about a week larger (better larger than smaller I figure) and listened to the heartbeat @ 145. I'm scheduled for another u/s on July 8th and the glucose test the same day. I'm feeling lots of movement now too--loving that! DH has felt the baby move and we have even seen my stomach move. He/She seems to really like ice cream--lots of movement when I eat it

Hope all is well with everyone else too...
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

babyj1017 responded:
Congrats on a nice boring appointment glad to hear things are going well!

I'm so jealous about movement. 13 weeks today and nothing, just tighter pants lol. I have a doctors appointment on Friday and really hoping to hear the heartbeat on Doppler. I could use the reassurance.
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(6), DS(4), m/c(5/2012.

michelle063007 replied to babyj1017's response:
Hope you get to hear the hb today and feel movement soon!
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

vybe77 replied to michelle063007's response:
Michelle- Happy to hear things are progressing well..enjoy those movements..I sure am happy for you girl
Jenny- Did you have a good appt on Friday? How was the HB? Making myself patient until we hear some more great news!! xo
Vicky 35 and Chris 33
His and hers family of 4 kids
Mine-DD Emily 13..DS Kody 10
His-DD Rinoa 12
Ours-DS Maxim 4

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
I hope Shana is doing good...
Vicky 35 and Chris 33
His and hers family of 4 kids
Mine-DD Emily 13..DS Kody 10
His-DD Rinoa 12
Ours-DS Maxim 4

babyj1017 replied to vybe77's response:
My appointment on Friday was awesome!! Heard the heartbeat on Doppler, it was nice and strong. My blood pressure was a little elevated, I'm hoping we can chalk that up to being nervous. I had BP issues and pre-e/HELLP with my first two pregnancies. So, we'll see. Trying to avoid salt and drink a ton of water.

Overall, very pleased and starting to get really excited about this baby!
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(6), DS(4), m/c(5/2012.

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Lurking...

I am so very excited to hear about all of these great appointments! Congratulations on good news ladies!

Michelle, my youngest daughter loved frozen grapes when I was pregnant. She would move like crazy and I also craved them like crazy.

Jenny, you should get a home blood pressure machine. I had one and it helped me tremendously. It was the cheapest one that Target sells and it was very accurate. Keep an eye on your blood pressure and be horizontal when you can be! Great news on hearing the hb!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Maggie (33), DH (38), DS (23m) & LO#2 is on the way 3/30/10...We're having a surprise! We are watched over by 3 little angles.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.