Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ectopic Pregnancy after tubal reversal and miscarriage
BabyJames1 posted:
In March of 2012, I had my tubes reversed (after being tied for 10 years). In late October, early November, I found out I was pregnant. On December 27, 2012, I miscarried. Prayed my way through that only to find out on Saturday, June 29, 2013 that I am pregnant again, but they feel this is an Ectopic pregnancy. My hgc levels were at 1800 on Saturday night, but they didn't see the sac in my utereus and started talking negative.

My concerns are if i get this shot or surgery, will i be able to conceive again. This has been one helleva 6 months.

michelle063007 responded:
I'm not sure what surgery or shot you are speaking of, but I did just want to say that I'm sorry for your loss and hope things start looking up soon.
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a wonderful 2 year old boy who loves to drive his momma crazy. I also have an 11 year old step daughter and 13 year old step son. 4 angels in h...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.