Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update
michelle063007 posted:
Hi all
Just wanted to update...we went to the doctor on Monday. Everything looks perfect. I had another u/s--they looked at the brain, spine, heart, kidneys and amneotic fluid. Midwife said everything looks perfect. My weight is going up at the right rate and my blood pressure is perfect. I had the glucose test and have a message to return to the nurses today...hopefully that is good news and I do not have to give up the ice cream I am 29 weeks but am measuring 31cm. The baby is also measuring big...already 3lbs 8oz! I think he/she is coming early. I have another appt. in 3 weeks for my first non-stress test and I'll have another u/s a week after that. I am just so happy all is good news right now. Hope everyone else is doing well!
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

vybe77 responded:
Michelle- I am so happy to hear that things are going so so good for you this time...I keep lurking here hoping to find great news like this!! I can't wait to find out if this is a boy or girl...have you guys started buying/preparing the room?
Your story is an inspiration to others...no matter how many losses there is always the possibility of a success story and this is what I love about your story...the hope it brings others..
(((hugs))) mama I hope you're feeling good..I am here waiting for updates whenever you can...
Vicky 35 and Chris 33
His and hers family of 4 kids
Mine-DD Emily 13..DS Kody 10
His-DD Rinoa 12
Ours-DS Maxim 4

michelle063007 replied to vybe77's response:
Vicky, good to hear from you too. Hope all is well with you and your family. We have picked colors for the nursery and some fabric for curtains etc. We are going with a greyish turquoise with a brighter turquoise and lime green. Other than picking those things we have done nothing yet haha I am off work all of August so I plan to get things done then, and my mom is coming over soon to help DH paint. So far it is just filling up with stuff! My friends at work already threw me a surprise shower--so we already have so much stuff! I am so excited to meet our little rainbow baby and find out if it is a boy or girl too...but I'm trying not to be too antsy--he/she can stay in there as long as they need Next doctors appt is in 2 weeks--first non-stress test.
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

hgreenwood7058 replied to michelle063007's response:
Yay michelle. So glad things are going good!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

hgreenwood7058 replied to michelle063007's response:
Yay michelle. So glad things are going good!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

Candi (26) DH (28) DD (4) - 4 ~i~'s. Dx'd MTHFR. BFP 7/09 C-section scheduled for 4/2!! Ella JoAnna!

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.