Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
after loss
jenica1432 posted:
I lost a baby on June 28th. I was 10 weeks pregnant, they said i lost the baby at 6 weeks. Well i am ready to get back on that horse and try again. Does anyone have any tips for getting pregnant and not miscarring again. I am 35 so it is important to try and do this asap my time to conceive is getting slimmer.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
triggs (above)

Jenica I am sorry for your loss. There isn't a whole lot anyone can truely do to avoid a miscarriage other than the generic you hear from everyone. Don't smoke, don't do drugs, be at a healthy bmi, healthy lifestyle, etc... I would suggest that you be on a prenatal if you are not (or if you are taking a multivitamin make sure you are taking folic acid since there isn't always enough in regular vitamins). I would also recommend getting a check up by your doctor if you haven't. Sometimes they can run basic tests that may be useful in the ttc process. They may do a few extra tests due to age too I am not sure but they will once you get pregnant again as well. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I am 26 years old. My husband is 28. We have a daughter who is going to turn 3 in december. I have had 4 M/C in 4 years. And now preg...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.