Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi everyone...its Michelle
michelle063007 posted:
Hi everyone, I have been so busy and just realized how long its been since I posted. Plus, now WebMD is not letting me sign in for some reason (So, its me, Michelle...my picture was the blue hydrangea). Anyway, it is so great to see so many of you guys over here on this board now!! I am so excited for everyone!

I am 38 weeks today. The doctor wants to induce me sometime next week--common practice when you are on blood thinners. His time at the hospital is wed. night to thurs. night. So, we are thinking that we will go in Wed night to start the induction. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. We have been having weekly nonstress tests and u/s every 4 weeks. So far everything has looked great. I think we will finally have our rainbow baby around next thursday! I wish everyone the best and will try to figure out why I can not sign in--so I can check back in on everyone and post when this baby finally gets here

Best wishes!
~Michelle
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

ani05 responded:
Michelle,I am so happy you are doing well.I can't believe how fast time goes by,you are having your baby next week.That's so exciting. Can't wait for the birth story.(((HUGS)))
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

vybe77 responded:
Michelle- I am so happy that you dropped by to let us in on what's going to happen with your upcoming delivery...I left you a post a little lower last week asking for some news lol...
I can't believe that this is the end for you..after everything your rainbow baby is on it's way and so soon!! I can't wait to read the birth story and to hear how things went...
I think of you often and pray just as much..blessings to you Michelle xoxo
Vicky 35 and Chris 33
His and hers family of 4 kids
Mine-DD Emily 13..DS Kody 10
His-DD Rinoa 12
Ours-DS Maxim 4

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Yay michelle can't wait to read your birth story. I am so excited for you. Its so good that things are going well and you are so close to meeting your little.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05 ^Friday^, DS#1 11/06, DS#2 - ^Jeremiah^ - had Anencephaly, a severe neural tube defect - Born 8/14/09, Died 8/17/09, M...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.