Skip to content
Updates
michelle063007 posted:
Hi everyone...ok so web MD is again not letting me sign in or at least it tells me I'm not signed in so I can not reply to any of your posts (this is Michelle incase is comes up as anonomous or something).

Anyway, Heather and Ani, I'm glad to hear you are both coming to the end of the first trimester. I remember those days and how miserable they were. And Heather--the hb scare. I remember being so nervous before each appt before I could feel the baby move and know that everything was fine. Ani--I think I read on another post that you are doing shots...I was scared to give myself shots as well but I got used to it and it was not as bad as I thought it would be (I have to take blood thinners). You'll do fine. I just kept looking at that u/s picture each time until I got used to it

Oh, also, Heather I read in a post about you pumping for 17 months...I think that is amazing! I am so nervous that I wont be able to do it at all.

Vicky--I'm sorry that you have not been able to get pregnant again but I'm glad that you seem to be at peace with the decision and as long as you are happy, thats all that matters.

Jenny--Its good ot hear that you are feeling well and progressing well. I have had terrible heartburn as well and it seems the old wives tale is true because the u/s tech told me our baby has lots of hair! I wish you lots of luck!!

My update--I thought I would update one more time. Tomorrow night I go in to the hospital for the cervadil (not sure thats spelled right) to soften my cervix and hopefully start the petocin Thursday morning. I have been feeling well. Not too many contractions (which might not be a good thing!! I need to start contracting!) I am still comfortable and not sure I'm ready to be done being pregnant--its a little bittersweet since I'm not sure we will go through another pregnancy. We haven't decided yet. But anyway, if all goes as planned we should have a baby on thursday! Yay! I am excited to meet him/her and I will try to remember to post our birth story as soon as I have time

Best wishes to everyone here!! You all have helped me so much through this painful process from the TTCAL board to getting over here to the PAL board and making it through the scary 1st trimester etc. Thank you so much! Best Wishes!
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

babyj1017 responded:
Michelle!! I am so excited for you! I hope that your induction goes quickly and smoothly. I can't believe you will have your baby Thursday. I am so incrediblly happy for you... a happy ending to such a roller coaster of a journey. I can't wait to hear the birth story. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck momma!
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

ani05 replied to babyj1017's response:
Good Luck Michelle! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and the baby. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Michelle thats so exciting! I am so excited for you. Yay for baby coming soon , yep I pumped 17 months (well almost 18. I now have to pump about every 12 hours because my supply has decreased to almost nothing ) its likely from the pregnancy. Bittersweet but I met my goals so I am happy with that. And yes big yay for almost being out of the 1st tri for Ani and I. This is likely my last pregnancy if everything goes well so I know the bittersweet of that too. hugs. can't wait to see your birth story. I hope it goes smoothly!
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (31) DH (31) DS (pal grad 1/17/10). m/c 5/08 10/08. Trust in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.