Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Friday Update
ani05 posted:
How is everyone doing? I hope ok.
I am 12w today,I have been feeling good but it has been hard to sleep at night.I have been feeling very uncomfortable.
Heather, how did your appt. go today?
Jenny,how have you been?
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hi Ani. Yay 12 weeks. We are sooo close. I am 12w2d , my appointment isn't till 4! This day is going to go sooo slow! Only 6 more hours and like 8 min (if they start on time lol). The afternoon won't be to bad because I have a meeting for work from 1-2:30. Then I have to go get weighed (boo), then blood draw after that and then u/s at 4. This morning is going to not be fun though. lol. I feel icky today. I am feeling worse with the nausea vomiting in the mornings all week compared to the previous week. Gotten sick at least 5-6 of the last days. Praying all goes well today. Since I am still symptomatic I am hoping it will go good. My friend is going with me (she has been there through everything with me with the exception of labor and delivery because she was out of town. And I ended up having a lot of problems so ultimately I was unconsious and DH didn't get to be there for the birth either. So boo on that). But went to school together a little bit in high school but didn't talk much at that point, we used to work in retail together, then got close in college together because we were doing the same program. And got hired together the same day for the medical center. So its kind of nice to have that support person. She was there during the mc and all of that as well. When I went in for the spotting my cousin took me but her kids were acting out. My friend followed us in her car and she stayed and let my cousin leave. Thankful for her. Other than my husband I know she is one person I can always trust and who is always there when I need her . Woohoo sappy moment lol. Oh and goodness gracious I am so hormonal. I see almost cried at watching the shows "the ink master" and "19 kids and counting" night before last. The ink master in the flash challenge they had to engrave these dog tags for either soldiers who were injured or for family members who lost soldiers. And with 19 kids and counting, the oldest moved like 2500 miles away and they are all super close and everyone was crying so I wanted to also lol
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

Krista (29) DH (30), DS (4), DD (18 mos), 5 angels, and one on the way! EDD 10/6/10

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.