Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Updates (monday or whenever you have time to update, updates)
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Heather and sixlet (who is no longer the size of a sixlet I might add lol)
12w5d so close to the 2nd trimester so close

w/g: zero I lost i think .2lb or something like that as of friday

sx: tired tired and more tired. RLP. Amongst the other things that I mentioned before.

other: DH dislocated his knee yesterday he is doing okay. Sore but thankfully it wasn't worse. Had my u/s friday and they said everything looks really good and is matching up like it should so far so yay for that. She said she is not worried about increased risk of downs or anything at all because they only worry if it is over 3mm on the nucal translucensy and this ones was only 1.7mm so def in the normal range. Oh and HB was 170 which was almost the same as my sons. However the looks of this little is different than his so we shall see. Ani or any of you lovelys have a fb I could pm you the pics. I have not outed myself. I want to wait at least till 2nd trimester and I still need to tell some of my family and the rest of my coworkers before outing myself. Vicky got to see

next d/a: 10/10

Happy Monday all (not so fun for me since carson has his 18 mo well child check today and I am on call all week/weekend for work and now hubby is injured so I get to do even more housework. yay me. I can handle all but the litter box.)
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/13

ani05 responded:
Hey,Heather! Glad that the u/s went well,sorry about DH.Hopefully he will get better soon.

My update: 12w3d, weight gain still about 3 lbs. I have been feeling pretty well.On the weekend we went to see Cloudy with a chance of meatball 2,DD loved it. I missed parts of it b/c my bladder wasn't cooperating,lol.
We have told almost everyone we know. DD decided to tell her teacher a week ago so now everyone there knows plus I had to tell people b/c I am showing big time. I have been wearing maternity clothes for the last 3 weeks.
Sorry Heather,I don't have FB. We don't like it for a variety of reasons.
Hopefully everyone has a great week.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

teacherbeck responded:
((((hugs))) and YAAAAAAYYYY! I haven't checked in on the TTCAL in a while and I am so happy to see you ladies doing so well. Wow! Really really great news!
I have no update, seeing as how I am not pg and we have no plans to be, lol. However I wanted to stop in and say CONGRATS!!
Becky (31) DH (38) DD (dec 2010) Juliet- she is PERFECT in every way! BFP May 2012 Progesterone 2x/day, due Jan 2013

TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

hgreenwood7058 replied to teacherbeck's response:
Hi Becky! Hope you are doing well!
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/13

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Dang it Ani lol. I have email too I only have it to keep up with my family and see updates on how they are doing. And to show updated pictures of my son. Other than that I am part of the PAL mommy group from a while back and a new one that are both private. Other than that I don't use it. Yay for movie boo for bladder lol. I want to see that movie too. I have a hard time wanting to spend the money to go to the movies because its so spendy here. I rather by the movie when it comes out and I save like $20-$30 even with buying popcorn lol. I did go see despicable me 2 with my husband though for birthday I think it was. Or some sort of holiday lol. He was really wanting to see it. Tomorrow is 2nd trimester for me woohoo and two more days after that you. So happy for that. When did you say you have your next appointment again?

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Becky,thank you so much.I hope you and your family are doing well.
Heather,I totally get it about how expensive it is to go to the movies.I mean,we have to pay extra for 3D plus DD always wants to get popcorn and drink. It is irritating a bit.
My next appt. is on the 14th,I'll have to do some testing.One of them just a CBC just to make sure everything is ok and I am not sure if she will order something else. I can't wait to hear the HB again b/c it makes me feel better,it's a reassurance that the baby is ok.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

Mine is the 10th. No testing unless she thinks its necessary for me. The dizziness isn't as bad but I have a feeling I was not only potassium deficient but I think my sugars may have been too low. I have good days and bad days on that though. I dread when my babies are old enough to go to the movies (might make me bankrupt lol). I am looking forward to that visit because I heard the hb on the u/s for a second at 10w1d when they couldn't find it on doppler but other than that 2-3 seconds I haven't heard it since. I have been tempted to go find my doppler (its in a box somewhere) but I get nervous. I was almost 14 weeks with carson and when mine picked his hb up. And his was easily heard at 10w. So its a little nerve wracking either way. Glad I got to see him/her on friday though. That did help.

babyj1017 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Hello ladies!!

Heather - I have Facebook... Can you look me up by email? It's jwebb17@gmail.com. Don't really know if that will work or not!

Anyway, yeah for 2nd tri (almost). I can't believe you ladies are that far along already. Time sure if flying

Sorry to hear about your dh, heather... Hope he heals quickly. Happy to hear the appointment went well last week. Love that strong heartbeat!!

Ani-glad you've been feeling well lately. I so want to take my kiddos to see CWACOM. just need to find the time. They were the flower girl and ring bearer in a wedding this past weekend. Too cute!

As for me: 29 weeks today. Gained 20 pounds and my worst symptom is absolutely horrendous heartburn, as in wake upi in the middle of the night choking on stomach acid, bad. It's awful.

My ultrasound for growth check is Thursday, looking forward to seeing baby again. Getting a little anxious about the size since I was measuring 5 weeks ahead. I also googled high amniotic fluid (should really avoid dr google). Apparently bad heartburn is a symptom of high fluid levels. Trying to to worry about that. Baby is still super active and likes to hang out in my ribs and play soccer with my stomach.
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

hgreenwood7058 replied to babyj1017's response:
When I tried to search it wouldn't let me. Do you have a nickname on there Jenny? Yay for a growth u/s thats so much fun to see the little. Hopefully your little just decided to have a big growth spurt. Also have you had GD testing? I can't remember, if it came back positive that would also explain the sudden growth. Hope all turns out perfectly. Will look forward to your update.

On a side note: 13weeks today! woohoo.

Oh and DH saw ortho today and now he is an immobilization boot for the next 3 weeks and then f/u then physical therapy. He is oh so thrilled about that.

babyj1017 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Ultrasound Update: Had a great u/s today. Baby is measuring approximately 3#8oz, 69th percentile. So NOT huge, thankfully. My Amniotic Fluid Index is 16. Normal is between 8-18, so I'm on the high end of normal there. My guess is with a baby a little on the bigger side and a higher AFI is what is contributing to measuring ahead of schedule by such a margin. I go back to see my OB next Wednesday, so we'll see. Heartbeat was nice and strong at 149 bpm. Super active, as is usual... everyone seems to be surprised by how much this kid moves. It's almost constant. Baby is also head down and facing my spine... in position for birth! Now, if only he/she stays that way!

Heather - I don't think I have any nicknames on FB (I'm not the most savvy user), but you can look me up by name... Jennifer Prawucki Webb - I should be the only one.

Sorry to hear about your DH, immobilization boot doesn't sound like much fun at all.
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

hgreenwood7058 replied to babyj1017's response:
Woo hoo got it that time lol. And yay for a good u/s appointment. Carson was head down from like 19 weeks on. Hopefully yor little one will stay head down. Carson had measured right on target for the most part on my u/s until the end when they measured him for the BPP (they wanted to make sure he wasn't having any issues because I had been contracting every 3 min for over 24 hours and then after the first 10 or so hours he would decel whenever I would stand so I was stuck in bed the rest of the 36 hour long labor and e. csection). The tech kept asking me if I had been diagnoses with gest diab or if I was told I was having a big baby. Which was a no on both. Dr said he was expecting a 6lb baby since I was almost 3 weeks early and he was a 7lb5oz baby and 21" long. Funt times. Sounds like your little one is doing great. I like the active babies. Makes it very comforting

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Jenny:So glad that the u/s went well. Your little one reminds me of DD, she weighed 3lbs8oz at 29 weeks and super active.I couldn't sleep sometimes.

Heather: Sorry about DH.Hopefully he will feel better soon.

Update: Not much of an update,so far so good except I've been having heartburn especially when I go to bed but I can deal with it. 13 weeks tomorrow,I am happy about that.

Ani yay for being 13 weeks today I am happy for you. My only update is my grandma had a heart attack 2 days ago and they are taking her off life support in a few hours. My sister drove down and we went to the hospital and stayed for the past 4 hours and talked with family and said our goodbyes. We released a balloon for her. My sister had to drive back over the passes before it got dark and before the passes got too bad and I cant handle the stress of them actually taking her off of life support. So we released the balloon for her instead. While I am not overly close with the family its still hard to lose family members. I also found out my father is indeed drinking again. Thats how he is "coping" he cant do hospitals and yeh I don't know.Right now as much as it irritates me about the drinking I can't do anything about it. It will never change. BUt yeh this week has sucked. Between being on call, lee dislocating his knee and now having to say goodbye to my grandma. Yeh cruddy week to say the least. The only good thing to come of this week is carson had his 18mo well child check on monday and is doing good.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a healthy daughter, born 11/25/08. July 31, 2009 I lost my son at 25 weeks gestation due to a encephalocele which is a large whole in the back ...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.