Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates 10/21
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Hello all. Hope you had a good weekend.

Heather and sixlet
15w5d

sx: mostly still tired. some rlp but not getting sick but once in a great while (not complaining haha).I had my 2nd draw for my integrated screen on friday so I should get that back sometime aruond the end of the week. Not concerned though.

other: DH, BIL, DS, friend tracie and I went to the pumking patch on saturday. That was lots of fun. Most of us have never been and since DS newest words are tractor and punkin. He had a hay day. Everywhere he turned he woudl say "punkin punkin punkin". He only knows like 7-8 words now and thats including his two newest words that he learned wed and friday. He also just popped through his top 2 canines too. So he had been a busy boy lol. Went to a craft bizaar thing on sunday too. That wasn't to bad. I bought stuff for christmas to go in the gift baskets I am doing for my mom and mil.

next appt: 11/5 OB and then they will schedule the anatomy scan for that next week. woohoo.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 responded:
Hi ladies!

Heather: That must have been so much fun,at the pumpkin patch. DD loves going to the pumpkin patch. Time is going by so fast,I can't believe it next month we both have the anatomy scan. We are takin DD with us b/c she is so happy and wants to see the baby.

Update: 15w3d
Feeling pretty good. I start my shots next monday. A friend of ours that is a nurse offered to administer the shots for me and of course I said yes. I am so grateful to her for offering and she said that she would come to our house to administer them.
I haven't schedule my next appt yet but it will be the week before thanksiving. I'll be 20 weeks on 11/22 and the Dr. wants to do the scan possibly on that day.

Jenny: How are you doing? I have been thinking about you,hopefully you are doing well.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

babyj1017 replied to ani05's response:
Hello Ladies! I can't believe you both are already talking about anatomy scans!! That is so exciting. You are both going to find out what you're having correct? I'm going to go ahead and guess that Ani is having a boy and Heather, a girl!!

Ani - I would also be very grateful for a friend who would come over to give me that shot! I don't think my DH would be able to do something like that and I would have had a hard time myself.

Heather - glad you had fun at the pumpkin patch! We went yesterday as will with my MIL, FIL, BILs and my neice. It was a good time, though this poor pregnant lady had to sit out the hayride back to the pumpkin patch. It is a particularly bumpy ride, so I decided to hold down a picnic table while everyone else went. Oh well!

Otherwise, I've been doing pretty good. 32 weeks tomorrow!! I did wake up to some pretty intense contractions Saturday night but I wasn't able to time them. It was like period cramps that would get more intense and then fade, but never really went away. Lasted about an hour, but nothing except BH since then. I was a little sore the next morning, like my muscles/uterus was tired. Who knows. I will be sure to mention it to my OB on Wednesday as pre-term contractions/labor are a risk factor with the polyhydramnios. Baby was a little quiet yesterday, still moving but not like normal, but has more than made up for it today. He/she does this pretty regularly, so I try not to worry, but I spent a lot of time poking and prodding my belly to get him/her to move yesterday.
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

hgreenwood7058 replied to babyj1017's response:
Jenny I would do the same thing with the poking and prodding. Definately tell your ob about the contractions because they may want to make sure your cervix didnt change any. We missed the hay ride barely. We couldn't figure out where it started and by the time we were able to find someone they were on their last go around so we couldn't do it. But it really was lots of fun. We ended up with 4 big pumkins two small-ish ones and 2 little ones that carson liked carrying around. We had to watch him carefully though because he kept trying to eat it like an apple. Now I need to find time to carve the bigger ones lol. Have either of you had any weird cravings or guesses on what your having? I think girl for me because of how different the pregnancy is and the u/s are so different as well. I crave salty, sour, and spicy. With carson it was cucumbers and tomatoes for over half the pregnancy and then bean burrito and dispensible cocoa from 7-11 towards the end haha. I am happy with whatever it is. I just want to know already though lol. Only a few more weeks. I couldn't wait till birth. I would go crazy lol. I wish I had that much patience lol
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 replied to babyj1017's response:
Jenny: I really hope that those contractions don't happen anymore until the baby is ready to get out. I'll be waiting for an update on wednesday. Glad that you had fun at the pumpkin patch.We are going this saturday.
The cravings haven't been bad so far but lately I have noticed that things could change.Last night I saw a lady on TV eating curly fries and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them.
This pregnancy is totally different so I am thinking that we could be having a boy.We'll know next month,I can't wait.I am so inpatient.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Me too ani. Thank goodness we are getting closer. Curly fries kind of sound good lol. I don't remember the last time I had those. lol.

Good luck today Jenny!

babyj1017 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Thanks Heather! All is well. My OB has no concerns about the excess fluid. He said he just thinks baby is a bit bigger (though still will within normal size range) and therefore has more fluid. He did say he thinks this baby is going to be bigger than my first two (7lb3oz and 7lb13oz). So, yikes!!!

He also isn't worried about the round of contractions I had Saturday night. Said if they start to happen more often, then we'll look into it, but my cervix is still nice and long (via u/s) so he isn't worried about dilation.

He is going to do another u/s next week, just to make sure, but it will be at his office. I don't have to go back to the perinatologist.

He told me to stop worrying and enjoy the last 8 weeks!!
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

Woohoo for a great appointment!

ani05 replied to babyj1017's response:
Yay Jenny,so glad that everything is going well.Great news!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kristi (27) Joshua (34) Our Daughter, Michal Lynn Rhodes, Born Into Heaven July 6th, 2006, Born Sleeping July 9th, 2006 at 38 weeks after 47 hours of ...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.