Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 11/4
babyj1017 posted:
Good Monday morning ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend!

My update: 33w6d. Overall, still feeling pretty good. Had another u/s last week and it was awesome (at my regular OB's office, not MFM). Still have a lot of excess fluid, but baby still seems to be "tolerating the environment well". Fluid was at almost the exact same level as two weeks ago, so it was encouraging to not see a big increase like last time. Tech did not do a growth check since I had just had one two weeks prior, she said we should really wait 4 weeks between growth scans. I'm not sure if my OB will order another check next week, but the u/s tech seemed to think he would. The best part of the u/s... the tech swtiched over to 3d because baby was in the perfect position. I got an AMAZING shot of this little one's sweet face!! I normally think most 3d u/s' are a bit creepy looking, and it may be I find this one less creepy because it's my baby, but the picture is so clear! It was pretty spectacular!

I see my OB this Thursday for my 34 week check up, so we'll see if he wants to do another u/s or not. I'm fairly certain I'll get at least one more u/s before the next 6 weeks is up because my ob has made several comments about how big he thinks this baby will be.

Hope you all have a great week!
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Woo hoo for a great u/s appt. Keep us posted on how your appointment goes. Your soo close to getting to meet your little one. Thats awesome you go a perfect shot of your little ones face.

my update:
17w5d. I have an appointment friday and we will get to schedule the anatomy scan either next week or mid following at the latest. Hoping next week though. I have been impatiently waiting haha. I gained a few lb over the last week and a half boo. I was doing really good and then it was a 2lb wt gain. Then steady and then another lb and like 2 days later another lb or so. I hope its not a trend of 2lb a week or I am going to be a blimp by the time I am done lol. I was big with my son. really big. I gained 40lb and I delivered him nearly 3 weeks early. I also didn't start gaining wt till about 17 weeksso I put on a lot fast. I don't want to do that again. Small wt gain here and there is fine. They will watch it a little more closely because of last time. Not necessarily the wt itself but more so because from about 33 weeks on I had a lot of swelling and continued to swell a lot, along with protein in urine and ended up with mild pre e. Fun times.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 responded:
Hello Ladies!
Jenny: Very glad that everything is going well.Almost 34 weeks,time is flying.Hopefully you'll continue to get good news.
Heather: Don't worry about the weight,I think you are doing pretty good, you haven't gained a lot.Can't wait for your u/s.

My update: 17w3d
No discomfort so far,the baby has been pretty active. I missed that feeling so much.I am very happy that I got another chance. We want to have another baby or two after this one but will see if we can.We'll start trying right way so I hope I'll get more chances.
I haven't gained any weight the last 3 weeks since my appt. (3 weeks ago).Only the few lbs that I gained in the first trimester.
Had the 2nd shot today,all well.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
That good that the shot went well ani. I have only felt like two or three thumps and that it. Waiting patiently. I have a feeling I have an anterior placenta again. I can't wait for our u/s's . I am pretty sure my hips and pelvis are spreading. I didn't really have that with carson which is probably part of the reason he didn't fit. When I walk it feels like my pelvis is going to rip away from my body. I am having a problem now too where I cramp if I walk even slightly too much (which is regular walking not even really walking much). I walked like 1/2 a block (had been walking around the full long block twice) and I was cramping pretty good. No fun. I am wondering if I start using my belly band again or maybe get a pregnancy belt thing if that would maybe help. Not sure. Woo hoo for more babies Lee and I will be done. We discussed a long time ago that we were done at two. I wouldn't mind a 3rd after a while but he said he is done. He even offered to get fixed haha. We are also looking at getting two adult dogs. So between us, two cats, two dogs, a toddler and a baby. I think thats plenty at this point haha.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Heather,I am the same way.If I stand up for too long I feel pressure on the bottom of my belly and sometimes light cramps that stop as soon as I sit down.I was starting to get worried,is that normal? I was going to ask my Dr in my next appt.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

not sure. I never really had it with carson. I was going to ask at my appointment on friday. Especially since all the sudden I gained another 2lb as of last night. ugh. Thats about 6lb in the last 2 weeks. It doesn't matter what I eat either. I can eat an apple and gain wait. The tell us to exercice and stay active but heck if your cramping pretty good even with light things like walking it makes it a little on the hard side. Today this tiredness is kicking my butt too.

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Today I have been feeling pretty tired too. It felt like I could fall asleep standing up. The last few days I have been very hungry all the time.I am trying to be careful though b/c I don't want to gain to much weight.Everytime I feel hungry I eat fruit and that helps a little bit b/c I haven't gained these last two week.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

Im jealous lol. I wasn't gained hardly at all and then all the sudden bam wt gain. boo. The hard part too is that a lot of fruits have water in them and so you can retain the fluid from that too. I had started eating a bunch of apples and started gaining wt. no fair haha. Still really tired. Not as bad as yesterday but if I could nap i would. So far my bp has been good and I am watching for swelling. Hoping the all the sudden wt gain slows a bit.

Jenny hope your appt goes well today!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Liz (29) and Ryan (29) DD#1 - Emma is 4 years old, DD#2 - Mackenzie is an angel in heaven. I am pregnant with baby #3. It is another girl and we could...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful