Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Paging Michelle?
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies!
I am lurking of course and was catching up on all you wonderful pregnant ladies's updates and then it came to me...that it's been a little while since we've heard from Michelle right? I scrolled through the last two months's worth of threads and found the last one she left us announcing that she was being induced but nothing since...
I know she just delivered and being a new mom is time consuming but I would really like to hear from her and know how the labor went...
Michelle: I hope to see you around here sooner than later...you were one of the ones that was there when I went through all my losses and I know that you went through your share of heartaches then too....I prayed for this pregnancy of yours so hard because I knew how dear it was that this one make it....it's like I'm the one who was expecting and so this LO had to stick, stick, stick...so now it's only normal that I'm curious to know more!
I pray that everything went smoothly and that you are so surrounded by baby love that you simply forgot to come and share your story with us...I think of you almost daily and will keep lurking and hoping to see you here soon
Vicky 35 and Chris 33
His and hers family of 4 kids
Mine-DD Emily 13..DS Kody 11
His-DD Rinoa 12
Ours-DS Maxim 4

michelle063007 responded:
Vicky...I was scrolling through and just found this. Thanks for thinking of me. That means a lot to me! Sorry it took me so long to get the birth story up
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a lurker on this board for years now since 2008. Like many moms here we have a long and weary story regarding our road to parenthood... ...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.