Skip to content
Monday Updates 11/25
babyj1017 posted:
Good Monday morning ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We're gearing up for a festive Thanksgiving and looking forward to a 4 day weekend!

My update: 36w6d. I am tired, lol. This weekend the exhaustion hit like a ton of bricks. I think I can attribute it to an extremely stressful two weeks at work catching up to me. I sure hope it doesn't stick around. I need my energy back to some extent!

I had my 36w check up last Thursday. The OB (not my usual OB) did not order another scan to check on fluid, I have mixed feelings about that. I thought I'd be happy to have one less appointment to fit into the schedule. But, it's made me a little anxious.

Also had my first cervical check. Absolutely no progress. Closed and thick. Boo! I was hoping all the pressure I've been feeling would have caused something. Oh well. I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything anyway.

I am ready for baby! Put the final touches on the nursery this weekend and washed up all the laundry last week. I have all of the essentials for this little one. Now to wait until s/he decides to come. My OB will consider induction at 39 weeks as long as I'm at least starting to dilate. So, we'll see. I was hoping to avoid induction this time around (was induced for medical reasons with my first two), but I don't know that I will have the willpower!!

Hope you have a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving. There's so much to be thankful for this year.

Oh, I wanted to add... my sweet DH surprised me with three new trees for our yard. Two to honor the two babies we lost last year and one for our new LO-to-be (God willing!). It was such a sweet gesture. He struggles with guilt because he feels like he didn't do enough to support me during our losses. They are supposed to be planted today, so it will be a bit of an emotional evening for us.
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

ani05 responded:
Jenny,hopefully you'll feel better. You are so close to meeting your little one. So sweet what your DH did.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Awh Jenny that is very sweet. My husband would never think of anything like that. He's one of those get over it in less than a day type of thing unfortunately so during my loss I really did lean on these groups a lot. Boo for no progress but hey your water could break tomorrow you never know , its such a blessing though that you have made it this far though especially with the fluid being so high for a while threatening little miss or man coming early. So definately thankful for that. Is it bad that I totally don't want to be induced at 39w (well it would be a csection at 39 weeks but I feel like its an induction if my body isn't saying when its time you know). Its so crazy how close you are to meeting your little one. Can't wait to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl or a kitten jk. Do you see your Ob friday since thursday is a holiday? Best wishes and hope you have a great week as well.

My update: umm I am beggining to feel "big" lol. I gained 5lb in a week. Not happy about that. I am going to try watching what I am eating again. Not eating to horrible but not great either. I don't want to end up with GD. this little miss I believe flipped recently because I had strong cramping and then now I feel her move and kicks up higher with what feels like punches lower. It was the other way around. It felt like she was hitting my in the cervix and kicking me near the ribs at the same time. I am just glad I am really starting to feel movement the past week and a half. Its only a couple times a day but I will take it. I will be 21 weeks on wed. Repeat scan week before christmas and GD test that same week. I have my ob appt is a week from friday.

Best wishes ladies
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Charlotte and I have been married to my husband, Brandon, for five years. Our first BFP in February 2011 was also a BFS (big fat surprise!)...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.