Skip to content
Monday Updates (12/9)
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Does anyone else find it weird being december already? lol

Heather and baby girl (no name yet. haven't even had time to talk about it again yet)

22w5d
w/g:approx 11lb now

my update: i am tired...lol. I had a lot of cramping friday evening and most of the weekend. Part of it I think may be my snow boots which is not good. I tried tennis shoes yesterday and that helped a bit. I did get a lot of organizing and cleaning done yesterday though. My bff helped wrap presents on saturday evening and our christmas present from my in laws was delivered saturday too (a new dining room table and chairs. 100x better then our other one). It seats 6 with the leaf in or 4 without the leaf. I really like it. I have been looking for one for about a year. I think they overpaid but am still thankful for it. I still need to put the tree up but its big and I was tired so its still on the to do list.

next appts: GD testing and u/s on 12/20 and ob on 1/3
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

babyj1017 responded:
Heck! It's basically the middle of December already! Time is a crazy thing, especially when pregnant. Which, I still am, unfortunately!! I was really hoping to go into labor over the weekend. I was super busy and did a ton of walking but no such luck

Heather - congrats on the new table/chairs. That's an awesome gift. Our table is a family heirloom on DH's side and I despise it. It's a total toe buster! Oh well!

My update... yep. Still pregnant. 39 weeks tomorrow and so ready to be done. My BP issue from last week seems to have dropped a wee bit, but over the weekend was still a bit higher than my baseline for this pregnancy. Other than that, I hurt all over and can't sleep more than about an hour at a time. Also getting some irregular semi-painful contractions and cramping. Hoping and praying that I'm 2-3 cm at my appointment on Wednesday and plan to beg for an induction, lol. I have too much going on next week, I'd love to have baby Thursday and be home before the week starts. I would also love a week at home with baby while my older kids are still in school so we can get settled in before the complete madness of christmas break and celebrations kick in. We'll see what happens.

Pray to the labor gods for me, ladies. LOL!!
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

ani05 replied to babyj1017's response:
Hello Ladies!
Heather: Great gift that you got from your in-laws.Enjoy. You are done with wrapping gifts,yay.Don't get too tired though maybe that's the reason for the cramping.

Jenny: Hopefully you are 2-3 cm dilated and get some great news on Wednesday. I am glad your bp is a little bit lower.

My update: 22w5d
w/g : 17 lbs

I have had some bad heartburn again but I am happy that the swelling went down. We did the Christmas tree on Friday, DH did most of the work and I have to say he did a great job.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Jenny. Glad your bp has done better. Yay for making it 39 weeks. You get to see your doctor this week instead of mr butt head right? I think even if they don't induce you that he/she is coming very soon. I bet by the weekend at the latest. Plan a nice night out with no kiddos to some fancy place and your water will probably break lol. Can't wait to hear your story though!

Ani- I really like the table set. We had a cheap little $100 one i bought when we lived in our appt about 2007 and its seens better times haha. I would have been fine with a used one as long as it was in very good condition and sturdy (my one request I said was all wood. I didn't want any fabric and needed to be sturdy and preferably 6 seats.) It looks really nice. It matches our living room furniture (we have an open floor plan). Boo for heartburn but yay for swelling going down. I am tired pretty much non stop. Toddler and pregnant don't mix very well in the sleep dept lol. I am going to by some different shoes tht have good traction and see if that helps. I don't know if it was a coincidence with the snowboots ot if it just aggrivated things more but maybe this will help. But I did get a lot of cleaning and organizing done yesterday. And made cookies (well the pull apart kind lol. peanut butter choc chip and dark choc with dark choc chips yummo). I swear this little girl is going to make me diabetic with all the cravings lol. But so far I am doing okay no signs of it yet.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Shelley (30), DH (30), DS (05/07 - 3 yrs), DD (02/09 - 1 yr) - Both PAL Grads!! 2 m/c's (06/06 and 04/08) - #3 - EDD 11/29/10!!!!

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.