Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Reply to monday updates
michelle063007 posted:
Ugh!! I dont get why I can not reply to posts...I click on reply and it tells me to sign in but I'm already signed in. So I'll have to reply this way. I am also amazed that this year is almost over, but this has definitely been an amazing year for us. We bought a new house in January and found out Ryan was on his way one week after moving in! This pregnancy went perfectly and we had our Rainbow baby. I could not be happier with 2013...thankfully after 2011 and 2012 not really being great for us.

I read that you ladies are having trouble sleeping...I would highly recommend the snoogle pillow. It is a huge C shaped pillow. I slept really well with it. It is a tad expensive but I'd say worth it. I was lucky enough to borrow one from a friend--I would not have spent the money on it but since I got to try it I would say now that it is definitely worth the price. I can go behind your back and under your head and between your knees for back support or put it in front and under your head and between your knees. I loved it and slept well until the end of my pregnancy. Good luck!

I wish everyone the best!
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Michelle mine does that too. I have my thing set to say "stay signed in", but at least once a day when I go to reply or look at my webpages, it makes me resign in. Its annoying haha. Part of my issue is sleeping on the floor in order to get my son to sleep. Then I fall asleep and by the time I wake up DH has taken over the entire bed. So if DS doesn't wake up while I use the restroom, I go lay in the spare room on the futon. If he wakes up (its about 50/50) then I go lay back on the floor on some blankets with him. Plus it feels like my hips are going to break apart, along with my low and middle of back lol. The joys haha. But all worth it. So glad your 2013 has been a much smoother happier year , my rainbow baby (DS) is now 20.5 months old! And I am 24 weeks as of yesterday
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

michelle063007 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Congratuations Heather on number 2. Sorry the sleep thing is so difficult but youre right...totally worth it! Best wishes!
Michelle 29, DH 36; m/c 6/2011--7weeks; m/c 9/2011--6weeks; m/c 3/2012--11 weeks; BFP 1/13/2013 so far so good :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I decided to start TTC back in October of 2009. We became pregnant in January of 2010 and had to decide immediately on our living situa...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.