Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 12/30/13
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Last monday post for this year... weird... lol

Heather and baby girl
25w5d
w/g: probably 18lb now. The holidays didn't help lol

s/c: BHC are becoming more frequent. makes me short of breath at times. And my hips still feel like they may rip apart especially when trying to get up or lying on my side (can't lay on my back or its a lot worse). And nausea in the mornings have come back off and on but not vomiting which is awesome. I have a doctor appt on friday and then I will know more about next things to do. I am not sure if she will have me start 2 week appointments starting this next time or wait till after (typically it starts at 28 weeks here and since I will be 26w2d for my appointment I am not sure if she will say 4 weeks one more time or start the 2 weeks. Will also be getting my TdaP done at the next appt whenever it is. They have new recommendations now in the last couple of years where they recommend TdaP between 28 and 32 weeks I think it is that or 36 I can't remember but for every pregnancy. I didn't have it with my son and my new ob was kind of suprised. But I hadn't heard of it till a few pregnant people posted about it on FB so I asked about it).

other: took our tree down yesterday so that DS would stop trying to pull the ornaments off (and succeeding most of the time even with a baby gate around the tree). DS has been learning so many words lately. He started out slow on the words (only said about 6 when he was 18 months and ped said if he didn't have 20 by the time he was two they would have him do a speech eval). Since then I counted up the words he has learned and he knows about 42 now (A couple of them you ask him a question and he will respond with the sound. Like whats a rooser, pig, or duck say and he will respond with the correct answer. And he can correctly pick them out of books. We ask him "whats that" and he will tell us either the name or the sound that it makes). He's also gotten 4 teeth (working on 2 of them that just popped through a few days ago) since he turned 18 months too. He will be 21 months tomorrow. My how time flies.

next d/a: 1/3
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 responded:
Hey Heather! Sorry for the nausea,that sucks. They do grow fast don't they. Enjoy him b/c one day you'll think back at this moments and how fast they went by. We can't believe that DD is almost 8,it feels like she was just born yesterday.

My update: 25w6d w/g: 22lbs

Baby Allison has been kicking and moving nonstop,day and night. Sometimes it feels like she is trying to get out.
Heartburn has been pretty bad, I have been taking Pepcid twice a day but the relief doesn't last all day.

next apt: 01/09
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
boo heartburn. I have noticed that intermittently after i eat. I haven't had to take anything as of yet. With DS though especially towards the end I had to take stuff and when I was in labor with him I asked for anything to help and they gave me some sort of drink thing that apparently gross a lot of people out. I asked for several lol. yay for baby kicks. Sounds like our babies like to do the same things. Its crazy how fast time goes. My niece and nephew will be 7 and 11 in february. I was in the waiting room waiting for my niece to be born. My other niece I was in the delivery room and she was born in 7/2008. Where does the time go.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where did my old story go? Well I am still Kasi, and still married to DH David, and still have two wonderful little boys! Keep going back and forth th...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful