Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
monday updates 2/3/14
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Heather and baby girl (name pending)
30w5d
w/g:25lb

sx: My hips and pelvis are super sore. They were sore before and then I decided to spine my son while he was on my hip (he loves it and gets the biggest smile on his face and gigles). I didn't do it long but ouch! And then when I was in the kitchen, I don't know if I stepped wrong or what but it made it worse. I had a hard time sleeping as a result. That and my husband wanted to cuddle last night but he is a heater and I was literally dying from heat exhaustion. Otherwise normal pregnancy wear and tear.

other: we had people over for super bowl yesterday. Everyone had fun. (we live in washington state) so it was interesting to hear all the hooting and hollering haha. The commercials were dumb though. Normally they are a lot better.

Hope you had a good week/weekend.

next d/a: wed 2/5 in their new location
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 responded:
Hey,Heather! That must have been pretty uncomfortable for you,sorry.Hopefully you'll feel better but at this stage of the pregnancy everything is uncomfortable.I find myself not being able to get up from my bed in the morning.I need DH to give me a hand in order to get up.

Ani and Baby Allison
30w5d
w/g: 29 lbs

I have been so tired today,I was cleaning all afternoon and DD has a cold so now I just want to go to bed b/c my back is killing me.Fun times.
Next appt.: 02/11
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Gotta love the back pain. I have to literally roll off my bed to get up and use a sheet to help. Not fun at night lol. On the plus side, we settled on a name finally. We have not announced it to anyone (I have one friend that knows that we were thinking of it but no one else). We are going to go with Aubrey Lynn. My middle name is Lynn. Our son Carsons middle name is my husbands first name so our kids each have something of ours. Its the only name that I found that actually fit. I really like Madison and addyson but there was just something that wasn't fitting, same with Aubrey until we started switching middle names around. So it was the only one I really felt like it was "the name" when it was said. So yay for that.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Love the name.I think you know when you find the right name,it just fits,don't you think?
The other names that we liked just didn't sound right until we thought of the name Allison.
That's how it was with our older daughter too until we saw the name Emma somewhere and we decided that that was the name like a second later.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

Its true. Its one of those, you can't stop thinking about it and you feel good about it. Its the only name that just kind of stuck. So I am happy about that. My calfs are killing me from all the charlie horses! Also on a side note, yay for 31 weeks. I can't believe anywhere from 6-8 weeks our girls will be here.

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I know,I can't wait.I don't want her to be born early of course but at the same time I can't wait for her to be here with us.

I think I am the opposite of most. I want her to stay in as long as possible. At least till 37 weeks but would like her to wait longer if she can. Part of it is just because there is still so much to do. Partially work. I don't want to give my workload to someone else especially with the projects I am in. That and the longer she stays in the nicer the weather will be. I am not looking forward to being cut open. On the plus side carson is doing better with sleeping so I haven't been having to sleep on the floor except maybe an hour or two if he wakes up to get changed and I am too tired to get up off the floor (its a lot of work to get up as you know). Appt went well today. I gained 3lb in 2 weeks which is better than the last few appts. They are having me watch my left calf a little closer to make sure no swelling or redness happens in it because even after nearly a week its still hurting. My right calf I have had more charlie horses in but the pain goes away fairly quick. My left calf hasn't stopped hurting. Its annoying. She did tell me that if I have more than 6 contractions in an hour for more than 2 hours after trying the water trick and resting then to call. (I had told her about my incident on 1/28 where I had 12 in an hour but thought it was likely that I hadn't drank enough so I downed a bunch of water and they started to go away. Went from 12 in an hr to 4 in an hr and then 2 then intermittent.) So she will have me call if those things don't work to get them to go away. Otherwise I am measuring good and BP has been great.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had been married to my dh Cody for 5 1/2 years before we decided to start ttc. After almost a year of trying I finally got a bfp and we were ecstati...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.