Skip to content
Monday updates 2/10/14
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Heather and baby Aubrey
31w5d

w/g: 26-28lb somewhere around that region
s/c: Normal pregnancy aches and pains
other: On the right track to getting carson to sleep better for us. Yay! He took two naps on saturday and one nap yesterday (3hr- I don't know the last time he took a 3 hr nap for us). Built his new toddler bed yesterday too. And I went through his baby clothes. Sad day. I didn't cry though I was kind of suprised. I went from 3 very large totes and a regular size tote down to 1 large tote. My friends coworker (kind of like my coworker as well but in a different dept) gave me a bunch of girl clothes because she is having a boy this time so I returned the favor. I am glad they are going to someone who can use them. I was going to originally sell some of them to buy aubrey clothes but since she gave me all those clothes there isn't much for clothes that I need to get her. I did laundry, put laundry away, unloaded the dishwasher and then loaded and ran it again. And cooked and stored 6lb of bonless skinless chicken so that all I have to do is heat it up and then season it with whatever I want. Makes for easier meal prep.

Hope you had a good weekend as well. Next appt in 2 weeks. (I went to look to see when my next one was and I think i forgot to schedule it. oops lol)
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 responded:
Hey Heather! Glad you are doing good and that Carson is sleeping better.That's important for him and you.

Ani and baby Allison
31w6d
w/g: 29 lbs,haven't gain much this past 3 weeks.

Nothing exciting,my appt is later this afternoon.I have my glucose test today,see how that goes.
We bought the crib on sunday,DD helped us choose it.That was exciting. Now we have to put it together.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Yay thats exciting on buying the crib. I need to reconvert carsons old toddler bed back to a crib for Aubrey now that I got his toddler bed all put together. Waiting on his bedding to get here too. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but due to weather that didn't happen. Boo for gluocse test. I got to do mine at 24 weeks (she said betwen 24-28 but due to family history that she rather it be done around 24). So I passed barely. I feel like I drank a lot more stuff this time than last time and I of course tried to drink it too fast and gace myself a brain freeze ooops. Good luck at your appt today!
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I am just hoping winter will be over soon,I can't wait for spring.It has been very cold this winter and I like cold weather.Hopefully the bedding will be there soon.
Appt went well,passed the glucose test with flying colors,Dr said. I was suppose to do it earlier too but I had to cancel my appt back then plus I think my Dr was more worried that I would deliver early.
Next appt is on the 25th.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

Glad you passed and everything is going good. I am not a fan of this cold weather stuff either. Bedding still hasn't been delivered though the site says it has. UPS is taking its sweet time. If its not here by tomorrow I am going to call and complain. The original estimate was the 8th, then it switched to the 10th and then the weather decided to act up so it didn't get delivered on the 10th. Now here it is the 12th. I want to start preparing freezer meals. Some where all I have to do is heat it up and some where I stick in a crock pot or do very little prep for after I get out of the hospital. I think I may do some precooked taco meat for husband while i am in there too. I will make sure I have meals set up for carson too. Can't believe in 5-7w2d at the latest will be meeting her. While I want to have spring weather, I am not ready enough for her to come yet. Hoping she waits the full 7w2d but my luck she will decide to come the day of carsons birthday party. If that happens, as long as my water hasn't broke yet, I will still do the party (friend already and my cousin already said they would help in case that happens and that they would look after carson if needed). I would prefer not to miss it but also don't want him to have to not get his bday party either.(not that he would remember but I would and I don't like feeling guilty.)

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I understand your concern about the birthday party. Hopefully you won't go in labor until after the party. He won't remember but you will and if you don't do it I think it will be a little hard on you. I would feel the same way.
When you have some time maybe you can post in here how you freeze your meals. I am a pretty good cook but lately it has been hard b/c I get so tired so I thought if I prepare some meals in advance it will be very helpful.

Its all new to me as well. I don't mind cooking when more than just carson and I are eating it (husband is picky and doesn't do most veggies or pasta and things). My coworker sent me a link to a site that has like 18 different recipes for frozen slow cooker meals. I printed a handfull of them off and figure I will try them out. Onions make me sick so I will nix that piece of it. I have found some good chili recipes recently. Both beef or ground turkey as well as a chicken chili as well. I am not normally a chili fan because it seems like they all have onions in them but these ones I omitted them and they were still super yummy. I want to maybe try making a soup or two as well. I am all for easy stuff. I too am getting too tired to do a lot of things and I know it will only get worse the further along I get.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 25 years old, have a WONDERFUL husband. He and I have been married almost a year! Can't believe it! Well, shortly after our honeymoon...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.