Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 2/17/14
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Heather and baby Aubrey
32w5d
w/g: not sure. Around 30ish.

s/c: Hips are trying to spread again so I am pretty sore. Feels like she is everywhere. Sometimes I swear she is going to stick a hand or something out of me. BHC but not as frequent as before. Otherwise normal pregnancy aches and pains and tiredness.

other: Theres only a few people left in my work that haven't gotten sick. I am one of them. Over half my hall way that I work in has been ill though. Really hoping I don't get it. If I do definitely won't have to worry about w/g for a while Too many germy people. ugh. Other than that I found out that my coworkers are going to throw me a baby shower next month which is kind of neat. Will be having a family/friend baby shower in 2 weeks so I wasn't expecting coworkers to do anything. I purchased a baby swing from another person that works in our facility as well (I work for a healthcare organization so there is a lot of people I work with). It was $20 and looks brand new. And its a good brand so I am happy for that.

next d/a: 2/20
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 responded:
Sorry I am posting so late,but I have been feeling pretty sick.Got a cold, first DD had it and DH after that so now it's my turn. I have been feeling pretty miserable,I can't wait for it to be over. Hopefully you won't get sick.
Yay for the baby showers,I can't believe it's about that time already.
Ani and baby Alli
32w5d
w/g: 29 lbs.
It was 31lbs 2 days ago but since I have been sick I haven't been able to eat much, everything tastes blah.
Baby's crib arrived last week so DH put it together already,DD helped him. She is getting more and more excited about becoming a big sister.

Next appt is on the 25th.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
thats awesome. Makes it feel a bit more real when the crib gets put together. Sorry you haven't felt well. I ran into a scary moment last night. Carson was acting out a bit (possibly because he was tired not really sure what his problem was but he pretty much through a tissy fit most of the time he was home). I picked him up to get him away from the table and chairs because he kept climbing them and standing up and we didn't want him to fall. I started walking towards his room and he was wiggling a bit. Well baby aubrey must have hit a bad nerve near my left ovary where I almost dropped carson. Thankfully I was next to the kitchen island or I would have fully dropped him. I was able to get him on his feet before I fell to my knees from the pain. I couldn't move or breathe or do anything. I barely mustered up the words to let husband know it wasn't carson that caused the pain. (he was sitting at the kitchen table and saw me drop). The pain was horrible. Instant tears and all. It took me a bit before I could stand again. It happened again without me holding carson about 10 minutes later too. I ended up getting a few painful contractions after that too. I would have taken several cysts rupturing at the same time over this pain. Today I have been having intermittent pain both in the left ovary area as well as in my cervix region. Enough to where I feel like if it doesn't get better by tomorrow I may ask for an earlier appt to get checked out (my appt is thursday). .

Hope you get to feeling better!
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Oh wow,so sorry about the pain.I can only imagine how painful that must have been,I hope you start feeling better soon. Baby Allison kicks me in the ribs and I think that's pretty uncomfortable,that must have been prettyyy bad. I too say if the pain doesn't go away go in for an earlier appt and please keep me posted. I'll be thinking about you.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

Had my ob appt. She said its likely the way baby is positioned. She said she could check me but that things are likely okay. I decided to hold off for now unless it gets worse. I don't want to irritate it more than it already is. She thinks that she may have dropped a bit and that her head is in my pelvis which is why I am having a lot more cervical/vaginal pressure. She told me to make sure to pay attention to my contractsions and to call if there are more than 6 in an hour for a couple hours or if I get any unusual discharge or bleeding. She did do a urine same just to be on the safe side as well to make sure I am not getting a uti but pretty sure it will be okay. Other than that bp was good. Still gaining weight. And measuring right on track. if I make it to my scheduled csection I will have 6 weeks from tomorrow and then she will be here. Also learned that my brothers daugthers name is going to be Katherine Ann. Him and his wife are separated and she is due March 28th. I suppose its only fitting sister and I have our boys (her 3rd baby and my 1st born) are 19 days apart. this one could be as close as a week apart.

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I am glad that you and the baby are doing ok. 6 weeks are going to go by so fast. I like the name Katherine,so royal.
I have been feeling pretty uncomfortable too,today I am feeling hot and then cold.I want to stay in bed but that's uncomfortable too. I feel like I am going to pop anytime now.

I am right there with you. It seriously feels like she is trying to find a way to escape. Like at any moment her head or an arm or something is going to come out lol. Both our little misses need to stay in for at least 4 weeks though. Want to avoid nicu. If baby Aubrey has to go to the nicu we have a small one but we would likely have to travel to seattle childrens which is 3 hours away from where we live now. And post csetion I wouldn't be able to go with her so DH would have to take off work to go up there and we would need to have someone take care of carson. So I would hate to have that scenario play out. Fingers crossed our girls give us a bit of a break and stay in a bit longer and stop beating us lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Melissa (41) DH (43) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 6 and an amazing son who is 3.

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.