Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HELLOOOO and an update :)
babyj1017 posted:
Hello Ladies!! I had to come on here to say I can't believe how close you both are to holding your sweet little girls!! Time flies!

Baby Lucas is amazing! He's 3 months old already and is such a happy little guy. I'm still amazed when I look at him. It was such a difficult journey to get where we are today. He is simply precious.

My older kids are really good with him, though they do sometimes like to compete for his attention. My DD loves to sit and cuddle with him and she's pretty good at feeding him for me too. My DS gets him giggling with his silly faces. And at least a couple times a week tells me how happy he is that we have a baby now. He doesn't know the significance of his statement, but I sure do.

Anyway. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm counting down the days with you both and can't wait to here your birth stories!! Love and prayers to you both
Jenny(32), DH(35) DD(7), DS(5), m/c(5/2012.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hi Jenny. Your little one is such a cute little thing. I am glad things are going well for you and that your kiddos love having another little sibling. I am nervous on how my DS will act. I have had some anxiety this time around about delivery and recovery and things but I am trying to work through it. I think part of it is guild with not being able to take care of my son the way I normally would once I deliver due to the csection. I won't be able to lift him and I will be away from him anywhere from 2-4 days and I have never been without him overnight. I think he will be okay but I will miss him so much. I am 37 weeks today, so baby Aubrey could come anytime from now to the 4th when my scheduled csection is.And my son will be 2 in just 12 days!
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 responded:
So glad to see you here. I am happy everything is going well for you and your family.
DD can't wait to meet her baby sister,she is hoping that the baby comes earlier than the due date.
Pop in whenever you can,we miss you.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (30) DH (33) Our Angel Boy 5/21/10 +HPT 10/25/10 EDD 7/19/11ish

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.