Skip to content
Monday Updates 3/24/14
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Heather and baby Aubrey
37w5d
w/g: too much haha

Had a couple false alarms over the weekend. I didn't go in but probably should have. I have had some painful but irregular contractions since friday (well technically thursday). I had a 4 hour bout on friday where my contractions were irregular but frequent (When I timed in a two hour period I had 15 contractions). Saturday they were back to being irregular and more spaced out. Then 4am on sunday they started to become regular again. I tweaked my groin when I stubbed my toe trying to put laundry on the futon in the spare room to fold and it launched me forward causing abd pain and a lot of pain in my groin. So I was already in quite a bit of pain from just trying to sit up (woke up because of full bladder and because I had a contraction). The contractions were painful and every 10 minutes from 4am to about 8 or 9am. Then they started to drop off again. I was able to get some things done yesterday like getting the newborn rocknplay washed and the car seat installed and laundry and things done so I am feeling better about things now. If she decides to come soon I am okay. I had a lot of anxiet about it as you know before but feeling a lot better about things now. Appt is wednesday is I make it to that date. I have no idea if I am dilated at all because I haven't been checked. I am also officially one day further along than I made it with carson.

Carsons birthday party is saturday and his birthday is a week from today.

I hope you are doing well!
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 responded:
Hey,me too.I thought I was going to labor yesterday morning,I woke up from really strong contractions every 7-9 minutes apart and at 6.00 am they were 5 min apart.Then one hour later they started to space out to 15 min and the rest of the day I barely had any.
Dr. appt went well, GBS came back negative, I am not dilated, urine and bp still good. It has been a long road to get here and keep this baby girl in but now I want her out,isn't that funny?
You are such a busy lady,I don't know how you do. Carson's party is coming up,I hope you guys have lots of fun and everything goes according to plans. I am hoping that you won't go to labor before then.

I forgot, w/g: 37 lbs
Next appt is on the 31st.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Your appts on carsons actual birthday. I hope if Aubrey comes that she comes before wednesday so that I can get out of the hospital for his birthday. I will be in there 2-3 days so I don't want to be stuck there if I don't have to. I am glad your GBS came back negative. I feel a lot better about her coming now then I did. I think you feel the same way now.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

ani05 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
How are you doing? Still pregnant?
I am still going strong,I can barely walk though, her head is so low that it hurts.
I have had a lot of cravings too.
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jessica, and I am 28 years old. My husband and I have been together for 11 years, married for 4. We have a 3 year old son, Avery Francis, t...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.