Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Unsure of anything need help
bsyvertson87 posted:
So in January I found out I was expecting, and it couldn't have happened at a more perfect time.. My husband and I were so happy to expand our family... But the end of February the doctor said that the sperm and egg never met and that I had a miscarriage. So around March 24th I had a miscarriage naturally that lasted about 7-10 days. The doctor told us we could try again after my first regular period. April 24th came and I had my period. though it wasn't all normal, it was pretty heavy then spotty and lasted almost 9-10 days. And so my husband and I have been trying, not every day but about that. And now my period should be coming up. The doctor told me to wait until next week and if it doesn't happen to take a test. But now my best friend who was already planning her wedding, has now told me she is pregnant and Due in December. I am so happy for her, but I am also very jealous (obviously not showing it because I want to be there for her).

Could I be pregnant this soon after a miscarriage??

hgreenwood7058 responded:
yes it is possible. A friend of mine who is a PAL mommy from this board was pregnant the very next month.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC since October 2003. Chemical Pregnancy in 2004. Lost 85 pounds in 2008-2009. Natural BFP #1 on 9-26-2009. MC on 10-2-2009 @ 6w Cycles haven't ...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.