Skip to content
Pregnant Question, is this okay?
meganfougnie posted:
I just found out that I am pregnant. I had 2 losses last year. A few days ago I felt sick, was very constipated, and sore boobs and very faint pregnancy tests. Well today I got a darker positive but now all I am experiencing is sore boobs. Is this normal to not feel very pregnant right now? I am now 3 weeks +6 days.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
completely normal. Most people don't have symptoms till they are closer to 5-6 weeks. The only thing i had was heartburn till about 5ish weeks and then I got bad ms with 2 of my three pregnancies. I have a healthy 2yo and a healthy baby girl who will be 10 weeks tomorrow.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mama of three, a preteen boy, and two girls ages 2 and 4. TTC since July of 09 with a couple of roadblocks along the way, I had a chemical pregnancy i...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.