Skip to content
Pregnant Question, is this okay?
meganfougnie posted:
I just found out that I am pregnant. I had 2 losses last year. A few days ago I felt sick, was very constipated, and sore boobs and very faint pregnancy tests. Well today I got a darker positive but now all I am experiencing is sore boobs. Is this normal to not feel very pregnant right now? I am now 3 weeks +6 days.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
completely normal. Most people don't have symptoms till they are closer to 5-6 weeks. The only thing i had was heartburn till about 5ish weeks and then I got bad ms with 2 of my three pregnancies. I have a healthy 2yo and a healthy baby girl who will be 10 weeks tomorrow.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mike and I got married April 8, 2002. We both knew we wanted kids while we were still young (his parents adopted him when they were older and weren...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 45 found this helpful