Skip to content
how are you doing ladies?
hgreenwood7058 posted:
Annie how are you and Allison and dd doing? Hope all is well.

How about everyone else? I am lurking but was thinking about you all. Aubrey will be 4 months old at the end of next week. She is smiling more and babbling a lot and just learned to roll over this past week. She seems to be growing better now as well. Will find out for sure at the end of next week. Carson is 2yr 3.5mo. He is having a bit of sleep regression this past week. But otherwise is doing well. Loves to give sister kisses and hugs and rub her head. He was going to try to brush her teeth (that don't exist yet) yesterday but I got him away in time haha. It goes by way to fast.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

smithc27 responded:
Aww that is so sweet, he loves his little sis! Addison is obsessed with brushing her teeth, too (must be a two year-old thing LOL). Aubrey will be teething before you know it! So glad to hear how she is growing and getting stronger now

I went to number 2 of 2 doctor visits yesterday and came home with much better news. I met the NP who I will see about half of the time throughout this pg, and she is fantastic. As soon as she walked in with the doplar scanner, I was excited and terrified in the same breath... and then she found the heartbeat!!! A strong 167, and then she had to chase baby down after he/she moved away lol. The NP seemed happy with everything she saw and heard, so we go back in 4 weeks! Looking at EDD of 2/3/15
~Charlotte(29), DH(30), M/C 3/7/11, DD Addison 2/12/12, BFP 5/29/14

bethann88 responded:
Good to hear an update from you, Heather. That's so great that Carson loves his sister so much! But how did Aubrey get to be nearly 4 months old already?!! She's growing too fast

Charlotte, glad your 2nd appt went well and that you liked the NP. Yay for a lovely little hb! That's always an awesome sound.

Things are going okay here. 8w5d today and morning sickness is majority kicking my butt at the moment. But it's for a good cause, right? I have another u/s on the 28th and if all still looks good, then I'll be released from the RE to my regular OB. DS is doing really well. He's currently obsessed with trucks, tractors... basically anything with wheels. And gets the biggest thrill when he gets to ride in hubby's pickup truck. That's funny about the teeth brushing. Must be the age because DS loves brushing his teeth too
Me(32) DH(34), PAL Grad, DS born 3/2012. Four angels, 5/2009, 6/2011, 2/2014 and 3/2014, BFP 6/13/14, EDD 2/20/15

ani05 responded:
Hey Ladies,I am so glad everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't been in here as much as I would like but the girls have been keeping me busy especially the older one with her summer activities.
We are doing great, Allison is growing up so fast, bf is going great and she sleeps all night even while she is nursing she doesn't open her eyes.She turned 3 months old the 14th so her 4 month check up is next month. My 8 yr old calls her a wiggle worm b/c everytime I put Alli in the crib she keeps rolling over and moving her body,she is never where I originally leave her.
I look at Allison and I still can't believe that I have another child after so many yrs of trying.I thought it was never going to happen, now we are hoping that it will happen again at least another time.

Heather: Carson is so funny with wanting to brush her teeth. I am very happy that things are going well with Carson and Aubrey.

Charlotte: Yay for a strong heartbeat, congrats! I am glad everything is going well.

Bethann: I can't believe how fast time flies,already past 9 weeks.So excited for you,I wish you the best.(((HUGS)))
Ani(32),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,DD born on 04/14/2014.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Hi ladies. Glad things are going so well for everyone so far. Yay Ani for bf'ing going well. We are going strong over here as well. Aubreys 4 month appt is friday. Looking forward to seeing how much shes grown. (though I may still be in denial). Times goes by way to fast. Aubrey was our last and so its bittersweet having it fly by so quick.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Krista (29) DH (30), DS (4), DD (18 mos), 5 angels, and one on the way! EDD 10/6/10

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.